- Forums

Go Back Forums > Military Discussions > Support our Families
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 02-08-2009, 11:53 AM
sdoll22807 sdoll22807 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1
Default I am in need of help!!!

I was currently dating an army sergeant and became pregnant by him. I am 20 years old and i knew he was being sent back to germany and about a month ago he wouldnt respond to me and still wont speak to me and i need to know how to go about getting child support from him and what i need to do since he wont be here for the birth in June. Any ideas would be great! thank you
Reply With Quote

Old 02-19-2009, 12:43 PM
sdl70 sdl70 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9

Do you know his full name? How about his unit or location in Germany? If all else fails you can try Social Services in your County. PLMK
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.