- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 07-26-2011, 12:51 PM
waterrebel23 waterrebel23 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Default Former USCG wants to Re-Enlist with Re-4

I was discharged from USCG in 2002 with a RE-4 and a general discharge. I had a drinking problem. Now, almost 10 years later I have turned my life around and would like to re-enlist. Is there any hope? I have a family now and they are the reason I have turned my life around. I am older now and more mature and ready to really dedicate myself to the US military.

Any advice on how to get my RE code changed so I can be considered for re-enlistment?
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.