- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 PM
ARvet82 ARvet82 is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1
Default whats the process i need to go through to change my MOS

i currently hold 2 MOS's 63a(tank mechanic) and 15p (flight operations) i am currently in the 15p mos i want to know what process i need to do to go back to being a 63A. i have been a 15p for little over a year, and i absaloutly detest the aviation field and the MOS! i would like to go back to being a mechanic go back to being with a combat arms unit! my re-enlistment is not for another year or so... and i dont want to wait that long to do it! can someone give me some information on how to do this? it would be VERY much appreciated
Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 02:14 PM
IntellGuy IntellGuy is offline
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3

unfortunatly, you'll have to finish your current MOS contract. I was an S2 NCOIC in an Aviation Unit and I feel your pain. But only when your contract time ends, can you re-enlist back to your secondary MOS. Then again, I'm Intell, so it would be best to disscuss this with your Retention NCO. He/She may be able to offer better information on this subject.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.