armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2009, 09:40 AM
Recruit

Default -=_life question_=_

hello everybody,im 17 years old now,2weeks ago i was 16 :P ok here is the question: my 1st language isnt english but I think i speak english well,at the moment i can speak 7 languages,because my life was hard and i had to move everywhere because of family problems :S when i was 12 years of age i was thinking about how i could join army,and now i still thinking about it.I want to join u.s.a's army forces really much,but i live in ireland at the moment... im going to join irish army soon but there is no action and lots of friends who are already soldiers in irish army said that to be irish soldier is very simple and easy...because they only defence forces :S if i will join ira and later on could i join american army or no? i want to know is it possible for me to join american army... i really love army and i like to learn all the stuff about guns and to be in gym 1 more problem is that i have to wear glasses but soon i will make eye operation. My father was soldier too for like 20 years and he told me that army is the best way for me My mom agrees as well,same as me Please someone write me answer to my question,can i join american army forces if im from europe or no? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL I HOPE ILL FIND THE ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION.

Last edited by _=-ghost soldier-=_; 03-10-2009 at 11:30 AM..

Old 03-10-2009, 09:47 AM
Captain

You would require a green card to join our Army. That's the first step.

Old 03-11-2009, 03:56 AM
Corporal

Send a message via AIM to CaMike140 Send a message via MSN to CaMike140 Send a message via Yahoo to CaMike140
Default ...

There are actually ways that the army can help you to obtain your "Green Card." I would visit the nearest Army post if possible and ask my questions there. I am sure that they can be of more help to you. If it is true that you know 7 languages, I am sure the Army will be interested in having you join our Armed Forces, as they are always looking for interpreters and the like. The Army consists of personnel from all over the world and all walks of life. Good luck!

Old 03-14-2009, 01:59 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by _=-ghost soldier-=_ View Post
hello everybody,im 17 years old now,2weeks ago i was 16 :P ok here is the question: my 1st language isnt english but I think i speak english well,at the moment i can speak 7 languages,because my life was hard and i had to move everywhere because of family problems when i was 12 years of age i was thinking about how i could join army,and now i still thinking about it.I want to join u.s.a's army forces really much,but i live in ireland at the moment... im going to join irish army soon but there is no action and lots of friends who are already soldiers in irish army said that to be irish soldier is very simple and easy...because they only defence forces :S if i will join ira and later on could i join american army or no? i want to know is it possible for me to join american army... i really love army and i like to learn all the stuff about guns and to be in gym 1 more problem is that i have to wear glasses but soon i will make eye operation. My father was soldier too for like 20 years and he told me that army is the best way for me My mom agrees as well,same as me Please someone write me answer to my question,can i join american army forces if im from europe or no? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL I HOPE ILL FIND THE ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION.
Yo Ghostie!!... WTF... you need to square yourself away and stop lying, or PM me your name and address so I can get some special friends to pick you up for betraying the Army of the Irish Republic.... NOBODY in the Irish Army refers to themselves as "ira"... thats the name given to paramilitary terrorists that are now offically stood down under treaty....

Try not confuse fantasy with reality, cos although the Irish Army is one of the smallest in the world, its warriors are some of the most capable and dont like being desrespected like that!!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-15-2009, 08:57 AM
Brigadier General

and before you start ....NO it isn't me! lol

Old 03-15-2009, 08:59 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
I HOPE ILL FIND THE ANSWER FOR MY QUESTION.
Yeh, Feck off!!

Old 03-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Recruit

Post t.y and ....

camike140 and armygirl4ever thank you for ur comments i found out some information what i need, rly good answers . Exo 1 i made a mistake by writing an (ira) i corrected it, btw dont feel so cool that u irish and if u think irish army is one of the bests. I wish to join an irish army because i have no more options but i heard nothing good about irish soldiers . I would like to join american army,turkish army,norwegian army or swedish army instead afcourse, ill trey to finish army academy and hopefully i will join american forces or other army (not irish ) btw i been in irish army few times for part time trianing when i been 16 and i saw how recruiters 18 years of age cant even lift (saw) or even they taking guns such as STEYR AUG A1 and they say that they forgot how to check jams for them i think army should be ashamed of them I learned more things be watching films and reading books . And for u spike... i htink that you need to grow up ur ...thank you again for comments armygirl and camike.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
camike140 and armygirl4ever thank you for ur comments i found out some information what i need, rly good answers . Exo 1 i made a mistake by writing an (ira) i corrected it, btw dont feel so cool that u irish and if u think irish army is one of the bests. I wish to join an irish army because i have no more options but i heard nothing good about irish soldiers . I would like to join american army,turkish army,norwegian army or swedish army instead afcourse, ill trey to finish army academy and hopefully i will join american forces or other army (not irish ) btw i been in irish army few times for part time trianing when i been 16 and i saw how recruiters 18 years of age cant even lift (saw) or even they taking guns such as STEYR AUG A1 and they say that they forgot how to check jams for them i think army should be ashamed of them I learned more things be watching films and reading books . And for u spike... i htink that you need to grow up :ur ...thank you again for comments armygirl and camike.
Hi your not from around ere so where you from and how old ar you. and what kind of solder do want to be?

Old 03-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Recruit

Royalmarineundercover i born in lithuania and i spent most time in russia,i am 17 years old now. And i hope to be sniper or pilot in army. Ill try to go in army academy after i finish next year school.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:19 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
camike140 and armygirl4ever thank you for ur comments i found out some information what i need, rly good answers . Exo 1 i made a mistake by writing an (ira) i corrected it, btw dont feel so cool that u irish and if u think irish army is one of the bests. I wish to join an irish army because i have no more options but i heard nothing good about irish soldiers . I would like to join american army,turkish army,norwegian army or swedish army instead afcourse, ill trey to finish army academy and hopefully i will join american forces or other army (not irish) btw i been in irish army few times for part time trianing when i been 16 and i saw how recruiters 18 years of age cant even lift (saw) or even they taking guns such as STEYR AUG A1 and they say that they forgot how to check jams for them i think army should be ashamed of them I learned more things be watching films and reading books . And for u spike... i htink that you need to grow up ur ...thank you again for comments armygirl and camike.
Whatever kid, now make like Casper the Ghost and dissapear!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"