armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2005, 08:53 AM
Recruit

Default hello

hello I am a student at the moment and I am doing a project for school that requires me to find out what the armyuses gps/gis for and how it is applied to these subjects.

I would prefer to have a response before too late as it is for school and must be handed in before school's out, and thanks to any who respond

Old 04-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Private

Send a message via AIM to Arhmaad Send a message via MSN to Arhmaad

it should be pretty obvious what the Army uses GPS for... but if you really have no clue, id suggest google. information for dummies

Old 04-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Private

Default ok arhmaad

The kid needs a reliable "source", dumbass. He needs something he can directly quote and reference. He can not write a report off of the top of his head, even though his common sense might tell him general uses of a GPS in military situations, it does not give him any useful details. Shutup dude. Somebody give the kid a hand. BUMP.

Old 04-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Recruit

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendris
The kid needs a reliable "source", dumbass. He needs something he can directly quote and reference. He can not write a report off of the top of his head, even though his common sense might tell him general uses of a GPS in military situations, it does not give him any useful details. Shutup dude. Somebody give the kid a hand. BUMP.

thanks for clearing up my question to the other members and yes I am looking for any reliable source that I can quote in order to give an example instead of just pulling uses out of my head. and thanks for the feedback Zendris