armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to futer_soldier Send a message via MSN to futer_soldier Send a message via Yahoo to futer_soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmm001847
Ok beagle last post not cool but Zeko's YOU ARE AN IDIOT dont be stupid dont make mistakes like this and dont ask stupid stuff on an army web site and expect not to get major critisism RETTTTAAAARRRRDDDD

you know thats not very nice i would pay to see you say that crap to a drill sgt., i'm guessing that you would get your *** kicked

Old 11-04-2005, 06:40 AM
Sergeant First Class

Talking Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by futer_soldier
you know thats not very nice i would pay to see you say that crap to a drill sgt., i'm guessing that you would get your *** kicked
You are an idot if ye think im stupid enough to back talk someone i respect SOOO MUCH. LOL if i did say so why would i get my *** kicked?

Old 11-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Recruit

Exclamation well

i think that it is not the rite thing to do but it is cool and yes the alarm will go off trust me i have tried and i have found out that any alarm will go off that is what it is for most of the time anyway for windows

Old 11-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Private First Class

Send a message via AIM to ChrisWatson Send a message via MSN to ChrisWatson Send a message via Yahoo to ChrisWatson

Where the hell are the moderators of the official US Army discussion forum? This is outragous. I've owned 4 successful forums in my life... two still up and running under different administration... this forum has nowhere the amount of disipline as needed.

Old 11-10-2005, 06:18 AM
Sergeant First Class

Talking Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisWatson
Where the hell are the moderators of the official US Army discussion forum? This is outragous. I've owned 4 successful forums in my life... two still up and running under different administration... this forum has nowhere the amount of disipline as needed.
You must be a nerd 4 forums wow how have you been able to find the time you are such a NERD!!! lol plz dont critisize other peoples work BTW this is a army site run by the army's if anything bad happens here i bet there will be a few SS officers at your door but i guess your to busy in your nerdy place to know that.

Old 11-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

lol jokes well done mate

good luck with the window
me and my friends got done by the pigs (police) today cos we were spitting on people from the storey car park and going into the supermarket shouting MILF (mum id like to ****) as loud as we could and whoever gets it the loudest wins

one game you should play a school is dead arm deathrow, all get in a row and punch eachothers arms till they drop out with dead arms........last man standing

Old 11-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Thanks again to RM for his always insightful posts of criminal dilinquency.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:03 PM
Private

Default wass up

I was wondering, what you were going to do to the class room, once you got through the window. But, if you are going to do a prank that is worth getting serious trouble for, then you need to think bigger, like prank the whole school. Do something that everyone can see, but still find a way to get back at that dirtbag of a teacher.

Old 11-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine

lol.......

Old 11-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Staff Sergeant

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohauk24dude
I was wondering, what you were going to do to the class room, once you got through the window. But, if you are going to do a prank that is worth getting serious trouble for, then you need to think bigger, like prank the whole school. Do something that everyone can see, but still find a way to get back at that dirtbag of a teacher.
once i got throught the window i would clog the thre drains in the lab/classroom so that it would flood the entire building over the thanks giving weekend, any advice on that alarm would be apreciated