- Forums

Go Back Forums > Life in the Military > Money and Finance
User Name

Thread Tools Display Modes

Old 11-27-2005, 03:07 PM
zfynxs zfynxs is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1
Default random question

I am going to get married sometime next year. Problem is she won't have finished school by then. I won't be based in the same area as her so I am unsure how BAH will work. Any thoughts. Thank you for the info.
Reply With Quote

Old 02-01-2006, 12:40 PM
army_girl_06 army_girl_06 is offline
Private First Class
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: missouri-(hick town)
Posts: 18
Send a message via MSN to army_girl_06 Send a message via Yahoo to army_girl_06

i wish i could help you but i cant i am soooo sorry
Reply With Quote

Old 02-07-2006, 05:21 AM
indysix indysix is offline
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 30

As a general rule, BAH is based on your location unless Dependents are not allowed.
Suggest you contact your local finance office for the specifics in your situation.
Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2006, 05:28 PM
Boardmaster's Avatar
Boardmaster Boardmaster is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 42

Indisix is right. You'll get a housing allowance based on where she lives...and you'll live in the barracks. When she finishes school, the Army will move her out to live with you--when you request it.
SGT Steele
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.