armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 04-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Sergeant

Default the downfall of america

i believe there might be a open window into the future, and the government dosent see its danger...............imigrants.
illegal mexicans number in the millions, dutch people own diary farms wher i live, and somalians, indians, and other 3rd world countrys peoples are coming here.
i have no problems with thm coming here to live, to actually become citizens, but they arent.

mexicans are coming here to get rich, and they are succeding. they are buying things such as cars, and taking them down there and selling them for outrageous prices.......

somalians are coming here, and doing nothing. cant tell you how many i saw just sitting, or staning around in colombus, all day doing nothing.

some dutch people that live beside me, were paid by their country to come here and start a dairy farm becuse their country didnt want them pollutng. but now they are here, poisoning our river they already have, they got sued.

is this a valid statment?

Old 04-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Sergeant

i am not racist, and dont think i am. like i said, we are just to open. we shouldent let people who are going to hurt our country live here, or who have no business here.

Old 04-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Command Sergeant Major

Default totally

i've agreed with you on a lot of things, but racism is one thing i wont accept, lucky you covered your *** on that one.

im not american, but Australia has her own immigration problems, lucky we're an island, you can't just 'walk' in, you have to fly or sail.

Illegal immigrant are a drain on OUR economy because our government spends to much to keep them here for too long, instead of just sinking their bloody boats of sending back straight away. Most of our illegals are Middle-eastern in origin however, and the flood started pre-9/11, so you can understand our hesitation to start pumpin out temp VISA's.

You've definately opened a can of worms on this thread, just hope you dont get too many rednecked replies, or replies from that Britsh dickhead.

Old 04-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Sergeant

i will hold my own, thanks for your opinion

Old 04-15-2005, 09:38 PM
Command Sergeant Major

Default roger ranger

like i said, im not american so im wont entitle myself to any opinion on the subject.

every western nation has immigration problems, but by the sounds of things, America's are much more severe than anywhere else, perhaps because the United States is a land of oppurtunity that appeals to everyone, much like Australia did with 'streets lined with gold' back in the 1850's.

good for you to hold your own, there has to be someone to ask the questions that nobody else has the guts to ask.

Old 04-17-2005, 08:06 PM
Private

Send a message via AIM to Arhmaad Send a message via MSN to Arhmaad

find me a rich mexican and i'll believe your statement

Old 04-17-2005, 10:47 PM
Private

Default This is DUMB

This has to be one of the dumbest posts I have read on this website. Immigration is saving our nation from its downfall. First off, in response to your statement about Mexicans buying cars up here, and selling them for huge prices down there, that is complete bull****. If cars could be sold for much more down there, the car companies would be marketing them to Mexico, not the United States. Secondly, the immigration, even illegal immigration, is helping our economy by providing us with valuable, and often low-wage, workers. Thirdly, many western nations, as well as japan, are facing huge economic problems, and will probably collapse due to a lack of young workers and an excess of older people. Our immigration "problem" is what will probably save us from the same fate. I have more, but I am tired of ranting.

Old 04-19-2005, 09:35 AM
Sergeant

"First off, in response to your statement about Mexicans buying cars up here, and selling them for huge prices down there, that is complete bull****. If cars could be sold for much more down there, the car companies would be marketing them to Mexico, not the United States. "
first of all, do u know a dealer personally? i am talking about used cars, not brand new.

"Secondly, the immigration, even illegal immigration, is helping our economy by providing us with valuable, and often low-wage, workers."
yes but would you rather have jobless americans in american jobs, or jobless mexicans who have american jobs. americans should get the jobs, not mexicans. they will work for lower prices, and they are hired because they dont pay as much.

illegal mexicans are costing us money, and ruining our economy. im not racist, if they want to come here and live to be citizens......then let them come!

About 5.0 million undocumented immigrants were residing in the United States in October 1996, with a range of about 4.6 to 5.4 million (See Table 1). The population was estimated to be growing by about 275,000 each year, which is about 25,000 lower than the annual level of growth estimated by the INS in 1994.

California is the leading state of residence, with 2.0 million, or 40 percent of the undocumented population. The 7 states with the largest estimated numbers of undocumented immigrants--California (2.0 million), Texas (700,000), New York (540,000), Florida (350,000), Illinois (290,000), New Jersey (135,000), and Arizona (115,000)--accounted for 83 percent of the total population in October 1996.

The number of Illegal aliens crossing America's borders exceeds outright warfare 'invasion' levels! The costs of providing healthcare, food, housing, the costs of drug related crimes and increased law enforcement, hit the US tax payer with multiple billions of dollars annually. Added to that, Illegal aliens sent 11-Billion tax-free dollars back to Mexico in 2003. American tax payers picked up the tab!
The successful and prosperous American lifestyle quickly grinds down because most illegal aliens cannot, or will not, assimilate and instead propagate alien communities across America supported in large part by American tax dollars. Those 'communities' have grown to encompass entire cities, and now seek control of entire states. Gaining political clout by occupational numbers alone, they now demand state secession from Oregon to Texas into what they call the "Nation of Aztlan".

[url]http://alpinesurvival.com/illegal-mexican-immigration.html[/url]
go to this, read for yourself

"The millions of Mexican illegal aliens in the United States endanger national security by creating a demand for false identity documents and smuggling networks that could also assist terrorists, experts said Tuesday. The three experts, speaking at a panel hosted by Center for Immigration Studies, also said that amnesty for Mexican illegal aliens in the United States should not be considered until immigration enforcement at the U.S.-Mexican border is strengthened."

Cost of Immigration:
$11 billion to $22 billion per year.............................

Old 04-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Sergeant

in reply to the rich mexican, they go back to mexico, and live like kings. not that dramatic i guess.

Old 04-20-2005, 06:18 AM
Command Sergeant Major

11 billion to 22 billion per YEAR!!! Thats a pretty big range right there if i ever heard one.

you got some messed up immigration problems over there people, and im pretty sure if it were costing the American people THAT MUCH the government would surely do something about it.

I agree with Zendris and Ranger on many points. Coming from Australia, i have the opinion that LEGAL immigration (esp. from poorer countries) SAVES THE ECONOMY, and small busniesses becasue they are not expected to pay as much in wages. Hell, the refugees from Vietnam back in the 70's and the South Africans in the 80's and 90's swept ****ing floors for peanuts, and now they're ****ing RICH and making babies for the greater good.

This brings me back to rangers point on the Dutch dairy farmers. Would you see any self respecting American with a degree working on a dairy farm?? I dont think so, and just remember, that migrant is putting milk in your coffee.