armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name
Password

Old 04-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Private First Class

Default Quick question

I know i should just call my recruiter but anyways. What documents do i need to bring to the recruiters for his file. (birth certificate, medical records, etc.) And how would i go about getting medical records for fractures and other ER visits? Any information is appreciated.

Old 04-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Sergeant

I had to bring my SS card and license also when I did my paperwork.

Old 04-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Staff Sergeant

the medical record will be discussed with your recruiter and more so at MEPS but you don't need to bring any of that paperwork with you to either place unless told to do so. birth certificate and ss card only to begin with is what i recommend and obviously your drivers license

Old 04-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Private First Class

Thank you both I am leaving now for the recruiters.

Old 04-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Sergeant First Class

Default Medical

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHS09 View Post
I know i should just call my recruiter but anyways. What documents do i need to bring to the recruiters for his file. (birth certificate, medical records, etc.) And how would i go about getting medical records for fractures and other ER visits? Any information is appreciated.
DO NOT BRING YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS!! I SAY AGAIN DO NOT BRING YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS!!!
The MEPS has a way of making mountains out of molehills. I think unless it is something that affects you now then I wouldnt worry about bringing up past injuries. If you have something still in your body like plates and screws etc... then by all means bring it up. If not then dont bring anything up that really has no bearing on your physical health now!!