armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #21  
Old 10-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Armygirl4Ever's Avatar
Armygirl4Ever Armygirl4Ever is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home is Where You Hang Your Dog Tags!
Posts: 927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
ROFLMBO. THAT CRACKED ME UP - I needed that today. Too funny.

Well, ArmyGirl - should the winner get the netted panties from the hospital??? ROFL
Yes, I believe that would be the perfect prize!
__________________
Armygirl4ever,
Proudly Serving in the Silent (okay, maybe not always so silent) Ranks

Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 10-21-2008, 01:06 PM
kmullins's Avatar
kmullins kmullins is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: -10 degrees and freezing my..........
Posts: 859
Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
ROFLMBO. THAT CRACKED ME UP - I needed that today. Too funny.

Well, ArmyGirl - should the winner get the netted panties from the hospital??? ROFL
i know its so so late but CONGRATS!!!!

FYI-i love those netted panties, there so comfy
__________________
Mother is the Name for God on the lips and in the hearts of Children!
Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 10-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Common Sence's Avatar
Common Sence Common Sence is offline
Colonel
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 1,608
Default

Congrats Fire!!
__________________
Humans, a renewable resource?
Bumble Bees Die to sting you
Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 10-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Fireball's Avatar
Fireball Fireball is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: where big is best...
Posts: 2,481
Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Ive changed my mind...Give my prize to charity

By the way..are in a rocking chair...or are you just rocking in a chair

Hows those sleep paterns Fireball?
He's treating me really well... he is feeding about every 3-5 hours... so I am not TOO sleep deprived. However, as Armygirl witnessed today, everyday between 3-5pm if I sit down - I start to doze off. haha Basically, he eats about 9pm, 12am, 3:30am and then 8:00... that seems to be the current pattern for evenings. So it's not too bad considering I USUALLY stay awake until 12/1am anyway. haha
__________________


-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 10-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Fireball's Avatar
Fireball Fireball is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: where big is best...
Posts: 2,481
Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmullins View Post
i know its so so late but CONGRATS!!!!

FYI-i love those netted panties, there so comfy
LOL I HATE them... I feel so exposed in them. LOL
__________________


-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3
Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Txmom42 Txmom42 is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: some where between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
He's treating me really well... he is feeding about every 3-5 hours... so I am not TOO sleep deprived. However, as Armygirl witnessed today, everyday between 3-5pm if I sit down - I start to doze off. haha Basically, he eats about 9pm, 12am, 3:30am and then 8:00... that seems to be the current pattern for evenings. So it's not too bad considering I USUALLY stay awake until 12/1am anyway. haha
Aw! It sounds like he is doing pretty well. How about the siblings, how are they handling their little brother? Don't fight that nap, just give in snooze a bit!
__________________
Proud Mom of a Proud Soldier
Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 10-22-2008, 12:16 PM
jrj1000's Avatar
jrj1000 jrj1000 is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Living the dream!!!
Posts: 2,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
He's treating me really well... he is feeding about every 3-5 hours... so I am not TOO sleep deprived. However, as Armygirl witnessed today, everyday between 3-5pm if I sit down - I start to doze off. haha Basically, he eats about 9pm, 12am, 3:30am and then 8:00... that seems to be the current pattern for evenings. So it's not too bad considering I USUALLY stay awake until 12/1am anyway. haha
Nice one Fireball..that dosnt seem to bad really...I think my brothers lad woke every 2 hours and had 2 or 3 ounces
__________________
Some People say the most important thing
a fighter can have is heart.
show me a fighter who's nothing but heart,
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 10-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Its very nice thank U
Posts: 2,739
Default

Congratulations!
__________________
The peasant bourgeoisie and their self righteous inclinations are the wests cancer!
Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 10-22-2008, 11:04 PM
Fireball's Avatar
Fireball Fireball is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: where big is best...
Posts: 2,481
Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Aw! It sounds like he is doing pretty well. How about the siblings, how are they handling their little brother? Don't fight that nap, just give in snooze a bit!
They are loving him to pieces. haha They are of course up close and personal. lol I love watching them play with him though. Emma is overly confident... so that makes me nervous. She's great though. Trent does well with him.
__________________


-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3
Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 10-23-2008, 09:18 AM
Txmom42 Txmom42 is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: some where between a rock and a hard place.
Posts: 549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
They are loving him to pieces. haha They are of course up close and personal. lol I love watching them play with him though. Emma is overly confident... so that makes me nervous. She's great though. Trent does well with him.
That's awesome. I remember my kids always being excited about their new siblings for the most part. My oldest was not too excited about #4. He was totally grossed out about my nursing him. The girls could not keep their hands off of him. #3 was my poop-meter, she would always tell me when he smelled (she still does!).
__________________
Proud Mom of a Proud Soldier
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.