armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 06-03-2008, 08:51 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball
Default You are all going to LOVE this...

OK, so today we had another ultrasound... and apparently our little GIRL... is an all out BOY!! ROFL So now we have our little Spencer Abram... They also moved my date up to 10/14 (ultrasound showing an a date of 10/10) instead of the original date of 10/21. I have gained a total of 8 pounds... YAY for me. Perfect! haha

Needless to say, J is VERY excited, Trent is SOOO thrilled and Emma is well... was... DEVASTATED! LOL When the tech said "OOoo, this a BOY!!" Trent yelled "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BOY EMMA!" and Emma replied with arms crossed and furrowed brows "THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A BROTHER?!!!" She stomped over to the chair across the room and sulked - until I told her butt to SUCK IT UP and come here the heart beat and his its little eyes, etc... hahaha By the end she was excited, just took a little coaxing. hahaha What is funny is that was her response when she found out it was a sister. Took her a few hours to get "happy" about having another girl around. haha

Well, still life is crazy but I am getting on when I can. I miss you all!

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 06-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Brigadier General

Congrats Fireball...life has a funny way of throwing these things at you...my mum was told my brother was going to be a girl originally.....saying that though he can be at times

Anyway good luck....and best wishes..

jrj1000

Old 06-04-2008, 06:41 AM
Brigadier General

Great news, Fire! Well great if you wanted a boy that is. My Ranger was the last one born 16 years after the 1st & 8 years after the 2nd. Built in baby sitting service. My oldest daughter was happy, the younger daughter couldn't care less as she knew she wouldn't be the baby of the family anymore. Good news/bad news.

Not bad for an old man, right?

I wish I was younger so I could rassel with my son although I can still take him in an UNfair fight. I always go for the eyes or kick toward the groin area. When he says I can't do that I tell him that I already did & there's no such word as "can't". I'd hate for him to take me down & start pounding, though.

J is gonna have a blast with Spencer!
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Second Lieutenant

Congrats! At least you found out now and not in the delivery room. I had friend who thought she was having a girl right up until son number 4 popped out. Tell Emma it's better to be the only girl, she won't have to share her princess status.

Miss You!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 02:00 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
OK, so today we had another ultrasound... and apparently our little GIRL... is an all out BOY!! ROFL So now we have our little Spencer Abram... They also moved my date up to 10/14 (ultrasound showing an a date of 10/10) instead of the original date of 10/21. I have gained a total of 8 pounds... YAY for me. Perfect! haha

Needless to say, J is VERY excited, Trent is SOOO thrilled and Emma is well... was... DEVASTATED! LOL When the tech said "OOoo, this a BOY!!" Trent yelled "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BOY EMMA!" and Emma replied with arms crossed and furrowed brows "THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A BROTHER?!!!" She stomped over to the chair across the room and sulked - until I told her butt to SUCK IT UP and come here the heart beat and his its little eyes, etc... hahaha By the end she was excited, just took a little coaxing. hahaha What is funny is that was her response when she found out it was a sister. Took her a few hours to get "happy" about having another girl around. haha

Well, still life is crazy but I am getting on when I can. I miss you all!
Congrats Fire.. Im sure Emma will get over it and J will have another young man in the family to wrestle with.. lol....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 06-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Congrats Fireball...life has a funny way of throwing these things at you...my mum was told my brother was going to be a girl originally.....saying that though he can be at times

Anyway good luck....and best wishes..

jrj1000
HAHA!! That's too funny. Well, I don't mind life throwing me these types of surprises!

-Fireball

Old 06-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Congrats! At least you found out now and not in the delivery room. I had friend who thought she was having a girl right up until son number 4 popped out. Tell Emma it's better to be the only girl, she won't have to share her princess status.

Miss You!!!
Exactly! I am glad I found out now... or I would have stored all my baby boy clothes and had to dig them out when the baby arrived. LOL

-Fireball

Old 06-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Congrats Fire.. Im sure Emma will get over it and J will have another young man in the family to wrestle with.. lol....
Oh exactly... I swear... if I see my husband doing a summersalt/roll with a light saber again - I just may bust a gut. hahaha

-Fireball

Old 06-08-2008, 06:49 PM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

well ill make ya a deal. emma can borrow paige for a while then she will be gleaming to have a baby brother. well that or she will have a new minnie me, lol. and why coulnd jay be wrastling a little girl? i know when we wrastling here its an all in fend for your self event, and paige can kick them boys butts!

Old 06-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmullins View Post
well ill make ya a deal. emma can borrow paige for a while then she will be gleaming to have a baby brother. well that or she will have a new minnie me, lol. and why coulnd jay be wrastling a little girl? i know when we wrastling here its an all in fend for your self event, and paige can kick them boys butts!
OH J plays with her just as hard. hahaha But we have a rule in our house - when someone says stop - they HAVE to stop. hahaha So she of course says stop before her brother. haha She'll play star wars with them and everything else... however, I would say she is still a girly girl.

I think Emma will like being the only girl for now.

-Fireball