armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Sergeant

I notice that the only HAPPY day that is not in America is when you drop dead ...I mean how you guys say have a happy death?
Why U pretend that everything is happy and maybe growup and leave toys behind in the Kindergarten?

Old 03-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich View Post
I notice that the only HAPPY day that is not in America is when you drop dead ...I mean how you guys say have a happy death?
Why U pretend that everything is happy and maybe growup and leave toys behind in the Kindergarten?
Man, you should really see a professional. If you are THAT dark, you have some issues to sort out.

In my religion, there is no happier day than the day Christ rose from the dead. Being joyous and hopeful is not the same as being immature and childish.

And saying that me dropping dead is a happy day... I again, point you in the direction of psychiatric help.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
Man, you should really see a professional. If you are THAT dark, you have some issues to sort out.

In my religion, there is no happier day than the day Christ rose from the dead. Being joyous and hopeful is not the same as being immature and childish.

And saying that me dropping dead is a happy day... I again, point you in the direction of psychiatric help.
Jesus did not exist and he sure was not an American. It's just a big story to fool idiots like you. Why are you so stupid that you believe a story made up by a bunch of Schiesse kopf 2000 years ago. Its ridiculous and you really are old enough to know better ..Do not you think?

Old 03-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Colonel

Fantastic, militaristic and bigoted!

Old 03-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Fantastic, militaristic and bigoted!
Don't be so hard on yourself. Its not your fault! You can't help it, I understand

......................Dickhead.............

Old 03-23-2008, 08:50 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself. Its not your fault! You can't help it, I understand
......................Dickhead.............
You're self esteem is so low right now, I'm feeling the hurt. Go eat some chocolate, have some fun, surround yourself with family and friends. Or drink. Whatever pulls you away from depression.

You're obvious insecurities manifest themselves through your flagrant disregard for my feelings, my beliefs, and my family.

Old 03-24-2008, 04:51 AM
Sergeant

Happy Easter everybody.

Old 03-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
You're self esteem is so low right now, I'm feeling the hurt. Go eat some chocolate, have some fun, surround yourself with family and friends. Or drink. Whatever pulls you away from depression.

You're obvious insecurities manifest themselves through your flagrant disregard for my feelings, my beliefs, and my family.
I'm just fine dear. Yanking your chain as usual with the usual melodramtic result
Easter or Eostre is the name of a German goddess from pagan times. The Easter/Eostre celebration is to celebrate the Spring equinox. Which is why eggs are used to symbolise new life. The Christians hi-jacked this along time ago, like they hi-jacked most things just to give their religion more credibility with potential recruits.

Old 03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heama View Post
Happy Easter everybody.
Happy Easter Heama...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Major

Send a message via AIM to Zidane Send a message via MSN to Zidane

Quote:
I'm just fine dear. Yanking your chain as usual with the usual melodramtic result
Easter or Eostre is the name of a German goddess from pagan times. The Easter/Eostre celebration is to celebrate the Spring equinox. Which is why eggs are used to symbolise new life. The Christians hi-jacked this along time ago, like they hi-jacked most things just to give their religion more credibility with potential recruits.
We won.

_________
We view ourselves on the eve of battle. We are nerved for the contest, and must conquer or perish. It is vain to look for present aid. We must now act or abandon all hope! Rally to the standard, and be no longer the scoff of mercenary tongues! Be men, be free men, that your children may bless their father's name. - Sam Houston

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less. - Robert E. Lee