armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Suggestions & Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Common Sence View Post
They broke the camels back in Canada when the media stopped saying Christmas.
Ouch!!!...we had a thing in a town near where I live Common...The Muslims on a taxi rank in the town centre complained about the Christmas lights and decerations...What happened?...the local council "toned them down"...took half of the bloody lights down

And get this....and it breaks my heart to say it...A military parade through the same town town for our boys and girls comming back from Afghanistan was called off because the twat face who was in charge throught it might stir up bad feeling in the ethnic groups

I tell ya... if I could have got my hands on that MP that day...I would have put him to sleep....forever
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG Glenn View Post
I'm not racist by a long shot. I was in the military long enough to know better. I live in a neighborhood that includes blacks, Hispanics, Chinese & Vietnamese, elderly & young & everything in between. All are my dear friends.

Having said that I'm not being racist or non-PC in saying I hate freeloaders & the left's idea of redistributing wealth makes me boil. Does that mean that the neighbor down the street who works his @ss off as an auto mechanic with his own garage & makes a decent living should help pay the way for the renters across the street from me who never work, are on some dole or another & have the police at their house at least twice a week? I don't think so. Help those who really need it-yes. To give handouts to the undeserving who don't actively seek employment -no. There's no greater incentive to work than starvation!

I whole-heartedly agree with Diego about freeloaders & people from the left. The lefty is all too ready to label people for their honest thoughts. PC gone amuck.

Signed,

One to the right of Gengis Kahn, a knuckle dragging, gun toting, reactionary, racist, non-compromising nationalistic patriot. (AKA a Conservative)
I like your signing off statement by the way...classic...

I couldnt agree with you more on everything you have said...Certain sections in this country are too quick to lable ....and if something is said that they done like or goes against their way of thinking the race card is the easy one to play.... most people are less likley to challenge it

Some People in this country think its racist to even talk about race issues...and thats half the problem

The benfit system in the UK is a joke MSG and its the goverments fault..People only take advantage if you let them
My friend has a mentally disabled son...people like that should get all the help they need from our goverment... Im more then happy to pay my taxes for families and cases like that

The problem is theres to many people in this country that can work but dont...the system makes it to easy for them to sit on their arse all day and do bugger all because the state will see them through

People who can work and our fit enough to work should do a community service to earn their benifit untill they find or are found work...if they dont stop their benifit..As you say starvation might be the kick up the backside they need..I think we would be surprised at their change in thinking when they havent got a pot to pi$$ in

Back to the subject of immigration or even British nationals....The way i see it is we have our cluture and our way of life...You are welcome to enjoy it and make yourself the best persion you can be

IF they abide by our laws and are ready to be a decent member of this society and give back to the country that has given them their r opportunities...They can keep their cluture as long as it dosnt undermine the cluture they have adopted....they have their beliefs we have ours

And if they dont like our cluture or beliefs ....they are welcome to Łuck off

That goes for anybody...White..Black...Asian...Skin colour makes no difference...and relgion dosnt matter either I couldnt care less what god people pray to...to each their own

Along as the practice of their beliefs dosnt make them a danger to others or stirs up hatered towards others

Also people who come to this country for saftey are another matter and that differs from case to case...but people who are want asylum should be granted it if they have a skill or something to offer
We shouldnt grant people asylum for asylums sake...Its no good letting them in then having them sit on the benifit system for years...its not right and dosnt do the country any good in the long run

كافر

Old 10-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Sergeant

Okay --- I have a question for you guys ---- I feel the same way you do on this subject --- so does everyone I've ever talked to --- family, friends, bosses, co-workers. It appears to me that the majority of the people across the pond and in the United States feels the same way. Why can't something be done about it? What ever happened to the majority rules?

Old 10-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Brigadier General

Not seen any marches around here either mate. We've all gone soft in the head. They wouldn't even let Man Utd have a victory parade due to the antics of a few Rangers supporters.........We need to grow a set, rapid!

It's all getting completely out of hand, but as long as we have legal people controlling our systems of government we are F-cked! We're being run by a group of people who are feathering their own nest and have gladly tied their own hands together because they get a state pension at the end of it all so where is the incentive for them to change anything?

Old 10-18-2008, 06:53 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Army Mom View Post
Okay --- I have a question for you guys ---- I feel the same way you do on this subject --- so does everyone I've ever talked to --- family, friends, bosses, co-workers. It appears to me that the majority of the people across the pond and in the United States feels the same way. Why can't something be done about it? What ever happened to the majority rules?
You just have to vote those clowns out of office. The trouble with the American public is the fact they don't listen to what their representatives are saying. All they hear is golden tongues wagging in the breeze.

Vote, vote, vote. Get everyone that you know who feels the same way you do to listen to what the candidates are saying & listen hard. Too many voters are messmerized by the words & not the meaning.
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Brigadier General

nice thread... if i ever teatch PR or AV... i'll be sure to make my class read this one.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by torspo[fin] View Post
nice thread... if i ever teatch PR or AV... i'll be sure to make my class read this one.
Cause and effect Torps

كافر

Last edited by jrj1000; 10-22-2008 at 05:09 PM..

Old 10-22-2008, 06:06 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Cause and effect Torps
Yeh thats right

Old 10-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Brigadier General

exactly...

Old 02-25-2009, 07:20 AM
Recruit

Smile good for him

to the person who posted about someone going awol. so what. if i knew my husband wouldnt get in ridiculous trouble i would suggest the same. the army is full of lies. they tell you what you want to hear and nothing more. they is no good way to get out of military if your unhappy. you can read your contract all day long and tech. you signed it stating that you have read and agree to everything and if you didnt understand that you should ask your recruiter. why? they just lie. who can you go to after you sign the contract. no one. they simply dont care. you have to go thru chain of command and that is not exactly easy when the people above you dont care to listen either. im glad this person went awol. good for him. i hope he never gets found. maybe then he will be happy.
as for the person who responded with comment saying iraq or war is why he went awol. i highly doubt it. at least 6-7 men in my husbands unit think of it everyday. its not the war. its the stupid crap they deal with, the unfairness that goes on, the *** kissers get away with murder, but if you stand your ground and dont let idiots who think just cause they have higher rank get to you then your not a good soldier. bull****. my husband is a great soldier and the unit he is in is an absolute joke. if the military would do more for the ones who actually do a good job instead of knocking them down, our military would be alot better and moral would be alot higher. my husband went to iraq already and its not the war. that was a piece of cake, its the stupid people that make people hate their jobs and want out.

Tags
awol, court marshal, fugitive