armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 08-17-2008, 03:22 AM
Cykz's Avatar
Cykz Cykz is offline
Staff Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 144
Exclamation To the members scconwill and A.Hister

Thank you guys for your friendship requests
A.Hister,we can talked about German history,and talk about Tanks.Just as you said.
Scconwill,we can talk about American things
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 08-17-2008, 05:30 AM
A. hister's Avatar
A. hister A. hister is offline
Command Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Strasbourg (family are Prussian )
Posts: 422
Default

Yes hopefully now that Exo1 has gone we habe intelligent discussion on Tanks unt compare history about military matters
__________________
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 08-17-2008, 05:35 AM
Cykz's Avatar
Cykz Cykz is offline
Staff Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. hister View Post
Yes hopefully now that Exo1 has gone we habe intelligent discussion on Tanks unt compare history about military matters
Maybe we can,yes I do agree.What was the best German Tank from the 1940s,what one did you like
__________________


"When will War fight itself? or When will we fight War?"

Quote by,THE CYKZ 2008
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 08-17-2008, 05:40 AM
A. hister's Avatar
A. hister A. hister is offline
Command Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Strasbourg (family are Prussian )
Posts: 422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykz View Post
Maybe we can,yes I do agree.What was the best German Tank from the 1940s,what one did you like
My favourite was the Panther because of its ability to fire accurately while moving. It was the first tank to be able to do this. The Americans stole this technology after the war like they stole everything else from Germany. Makes my blood boil when I think of it
__________________
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 08-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Cykz's Avatar
Cykz Cykz is offline
Staff Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. hister View Post
My favourite was the Panther because of its ability to fire accurately while moving. It was the first tank to be able to do this. The Americans stole this technology after the war like they stole everything else from Germany. Makes my blood boil when I think of it
Yes like we had Radar,this slips the American mind,we also made the 1st tank.
__________________


"When will War fight itself? or When will we fight War?"

Quote by,THE CYKZ 2008
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 08-17-2008, 06:00 AM
A. hister's Avatar
A. hister A. hister is offline
Command Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Strasbourg (family are Prussian )
Posts: 422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykz View Post
Yes like we had Radar,this slips the American mind,we also made the 1st tank.
Germany had radar too you know . The RAF would use deception methods such as strips of tin foil to confuse our equipment from bomber true objectives
__________________
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 08-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Cykz's Avatar
Cykz Cykz is offline
Staff Sergeant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. hister View Post
Germany had radar too you know . The RAF would use deception methods such as strips of tin foil to confuse our equipment from bomber true objectives
World War two was bomb all things,we now have stricker rules.We invented radar,and the USA stole the plans,I think they gave it your people.This was before they picked sides
__________________


"When will War fight itself? or When will we fight War?"

Quote by,THE CYKZ 2008
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 08-17-2008, 06:16 AM
A. hister's Avatar
A. hister A. hister is offline
Command Sergeant Major
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Strasbourg (family are Prussian )
Posts: 422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cykz View Post
World War two was bomb all things,we now have stricker rules.We invented radar,and the USA stole the plans,I think they gave it your people.This was before they picked sides
Yes the British invented it and pioneered it with the Magnetron cavity resonator which later on became useful for cooking things. You probably have one in your kitchen.
__________________
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 08-17-2008, 12:08 PM
jrj1000's Avatar
jrj1000 jrj1000 is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Living the dream!!!
Posts: 2,815
Thumbs up match made in heaven

LOL...LOL.. ****ing LOL...this is priceless...idiot finds his spanner
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 08-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Exo1's Avatar
Exo1 Exo1 is offline
General of the Armies
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Ireland (Ex Irish Army)
Posts: 10,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
LOL...LOL.. ****ing LOL...this is priceless...idiot finds his spanner
Couldnt have said it better myself mate!!!.. two ducks in a pond... quack quack... quack quack!!!..... Wouldnt have missed that sight!!!....
__________________
"Barrel High, Powder Dry!"

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.