armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Current Events
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2008, 01:31 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1
Default Hamas Legalizes Crucifixion

[url]http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230111707087&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull[/url]

Old 12-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
[url]http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1230111707087&pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull[/url]
I havn't entered the link yet.....Sniper...but two wrongs don't make a right and
Hamas are not representative of all Palestinians. But you know what happens when you treat humans as vermin, well they have this nasty tendency to teach you a lesson in manners. In other words lets not piss on everybodies door just because a gang on thugs runs the ghetto.... Its too easy and have we not learned anything yet at all??????

Being strong takes many forms my freind!

Old 01-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Brigadier General

Things wont like this wont do them many favors when it comes to global perception
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 01-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I havn't entered the link yet.....Sniper...but two wrongs don't make a right and
Hamas are not representative of all Palestinians. But you know what happens when you treat humans as vermin, well they have this nasty tendency to teach you a lesson in manners. In other words lets not piss on everybodies door just because a gang on thugs runs the ghetto.... Its too easy and have we not learned anything yet at all??????

Being strong takes many forms my freind!
I understand that this is not a Palestinian decision, but Hamas is the leading party.

I just wanted to bring it to light considering they are the first to crucify in 1500 years or so.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Major General

Hamas staged a coup against Fatah. Thats why they control Gaza. Nothing democratic about it . Whats this link?? I can't see anything on crucifixtion

Old 01-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
Hamas staged a coup against Fatah. Thats why they control Gaza. Nothing democratic about it . Whats this link?? I can't see anything on crucifixtion
Quote:
On Tuesday, Hamas legislators marked the Christmas season by passing a Shari'a criminal code for the Palestinian Authority. Among other things, it legalizes crucifixion.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
Interesting Article Snips, and a clear insight into the evil that lurks beneath the surface of the body of dogs in the region that the Persians currently have on a leash... The fact is that they have clear goals, and everytime they begin to loose power (as every imbalanced organisation does eventually), they lob a few dozen rockets into Isreal, and he Israelis go into overkills mode... I cant fatham why the Israelis dont refine their tactics to switch from blunt force voilence to pinpoint actions against the ****bags, who have the cheek to raise their heads in civilised society.. that said, they nailed a senior Hamas ****bag today... awesome!!.. However, the ones the Israelis are hurting by their overkill strategy is themselves as they will always be perceived locally as the agressors, and Hamas the protectors, IDF need to get smarter about their tactical choices... allot depends on it..
As for the reality of the overall situation, Hamas are the agitators, and do NOT protect the locals... Just another part of Teherans terror machine....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 01-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Interesting Article Snips, and a clear insight into the evil that lurks beneath the surface of the body of dogs in the region that the Persians currently have on a leash... The fact is that they have clear goals, and everytime they begin to loose power (as every imbalanced organisation does eventually), they lob a few dozen rockets into Isreal, and he Israelis go into overkills mode... I cant fatham why the Israelis dont refine their tactics to switch from blunt force voilence to pinpoint actions against the ****bags, who have the cheek to raise their heads in civilised society.. that said, they nailed a senior Hamas ****bag today... awesome!!.. However, the ones the Israelis are hurting by their overkill strategy is themselves as they will always be perceived locally as the agressors, and Hamas the protectors, IDF need to get smarter about their tactical choices... allot depends on it..
As for the reality of the overall situation, Hamas are the agitators, and do NOT protect the locals... Just another part of Teherans terror machine....

Its a good post by Snipes...and you make some great points Exo....The legalizing cruxifiction is just Hamas being an attenion seeking little brat..its just a way of making the world sit up and take notice...Any publicity is good publicity...even the bad sort...The strip is a desprate place and when people think the world dosnt give a ****...they look to everything and everyone for hope even if its a plasic hope.....bad people fill the void in places like gaza...its what Hamas has done

..Hamas know the buttons to push when it comes to Israel and they know how the reaction will be viewed by most if not all of the Arab world...they know the Arabs will rally around not Hamas as such....but the Palestinian people....I agree Israel have the right to defend themselves...no question...and the Israelis have the right to live in peace......but hitting someone with a baseball bat because they were poking you dosnt look good

Israel are looking for a military fix to a problem that isnt going to be fixed by all the military power in the world.
The way I see it is Israel have three choices

1.They go all out and eliminate their enemies(WWIII)
2.They go to the table with real aspirations of a lasting peace
3.....This ones more then likely going to happen they go round in circles and in 100 years when we are all six feet under...people will still be arguing the same facts

I know its different on many levels....But look at the 6 counties...do you think we would have a relative peace there without talks and the good Friday agreement?

Military alone would never have brought the "agreement"....and if we would have continued to go in even as much as half of what Israel are doing.....it would have made it even more unlikely that we would have found even a tiny piece of common ground.

Im a military man through and through.......but there are many times more often then not where military action or the threat of it is never enough....Israel could bomb Gaza for the next 40 years and they will just be bouncing bricks around in the end without any progress towards peace....infact....they will be further away from it

كافر

Last edited by jrj1000; 01-02-2009 at 03:46 AM..

Old 01-04-2009, 12:19 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Its a good post by Snipes...and you make some great points Exo....The legalizing cruxifiction is just Hamas being an attenion seeking little brat..its just a way of making the world sit up and take notice...Any publicity is good publicity...even the bad sort...The strip is a desprate place and when people think the world dosnt give a ****...they look to everything and everyone for hope even if its a plasic hope.....bad people fill the void in places like gaza...its what Hamas has done

..Hamas know the buttons to push when it comes to Israel and they know how the reaction will be viewed by most if not all of the Arab world...they know the Arabs will rally around not Hamas as such....but the Palestinian people....I agree Israel have the right to defend themselves...no question...and the Israelis have the right to live in peace......but hitting someone with a baseball bat because they were poking you dosnt look good

Israel are looking for a military fix to a problem that isnt going to be fixed by all the military power in the world.
The way I see it is Israel have three choices

1.They go all out and eliminate their enemies(WWIII)
2.They go to the table with real aspirations of a lasting peace
3.....This ones more then likely going to happen they go round in circles and in 100 years when we are all six feet under...people will still be arguing the same facts

I know its different on many levels....But look at the 6 counties...do you think we would have a relative peace there without talks and the good Friday agreement?

Military alone would never have brought the "agreement"....and if we would have continued to go in even as much as half of what Israel are doing.....it would have made it even more unlikely that we would have found even a tiny piece of common ground.

Im a military man through and through.......but there are many times more often then not where military action or the threat of it is never enough....Israel could bomb Gaza for the next 40 years and they will just be bouncing bricks around in the end without any progress towards peace....infact....they will be further away from it
Good points jrj, I too agree that the hammer approach militarily will only hurt Isreal in the longterm.. As I see it, they have to understand that there are a number of players in the game as follows;

1 Hamas (aka Persian Paramilitary Army Wing)
2 Fatah
3 Islamic Mercs/Gangbangers..
4 Mainstream Palestinian Population
5 Isreali Population
6 IDF

What I would do as a plan would be engage in diplomacy and allow the treehuggers in France go as Intermediary.. But It should in reality be an EU delegation... I would then proceed with a longer term strategy as follows;

1. Evaluate Hamas hold on Palestianian People
2. Engage local opinion on whos the real popular choice prior to Hamas seize. Engage with them to seize back power when they "see a chance" and offer hand of friendship against the Iranians and foreign groups who pressurize and sabotage their territory. Also, economic and industrial help should be proivded in a wider deal.
3. Who are key Hamas Political powerdogs and Paramilitary organisers.
4. Target and local all from point 3
5. Infaltrate and kill all in point 3
6. Exfil forces in overnight action and monitor territories
7. Work with "New Palestinian Authority" to install law and order post action
8. Withdraw all forces under shedule of new agreement
9. Review agreement periodically with Palestinian counterparts.

Thats what I would do anyway... Its a bit "Dr Evil" but seems that way, less innocents and more ****bags get killed...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 01-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Good points jrj, I too agree that the hammer approach militarily will only hurt Isreal in the longterm.. As I see it, they have to understand that there are a number of players in the game as follows;

1 Hamas (aka Persian Paramilitary Army Wing)
2 Fatah
3 Islamic Mercs/Gangbangers..
4 Mainstream Palestinian Population
5 Isreali Population
6 IDF

What I would do as a plan would be engage in diplomacy and allow the treehuggers in France go as Intermediary.. But It should in reality be an EU delegation... I would then proceed with a longer term strategy as follows;

1. Evaluate Hamas hold on Palestianian People
2. Engage local opinion on whos the real popular choice prior to Hamas seize. Engage with them to seize back power when they "see a chance" and offer hand of friendship against the Iranians and foreign groups who pressurize and sabotage their territory. Also, economic and industrial help should be proivded in a wider deal.
3. Who are key Hamas Political powerdogs and Paramilitary organisers.
4. Target and local all from point 3
5. Infaltrate and kill all in point 3
6. Exfil forces in overnight action and monitor territories
7. Work with "New Palestinian Authority" to install law and order post action
8. Withdraw all forces under shedule of new agreement
9. Review agreement periodically with Palestinian counterparts.

Thats what I would do anyway... Its a bit "Dr Evil" but seems that way, less innocents and more ****bags get killed...

I agree with the points you have made...but as you know its easier said then done...Israel have to get smarter and instead of hitting targets or suspected targets with (in my opinion) ridiculous amounts of air power use SFs units to hit targets or take out VIPs....no where near as much collateral damage that way

Once again I go back to Northern Ireland and look how British and Irish SFs dealt with paramilitaries

Intel should be Israels first weapon...not their Apaches or F-16s

Hearts and minds dont seem very high on Tel Avivs list

Also sooner or later Iran needs to be adressed....its the hand that feeds

كافر

Tags
hamas