Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
Missed this post the first time around

Israel using terrorist tactics?....no never....

How do you think Israel became to be....terrorism was a major part of it in the late 1940s

They should be allowed to live in peace....but they have gone behond that once again
Quite!........ I was leaving the Stern gang out of it. But yeh I know what you refer to

Old 01-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Are they not using phosphorus in Civi areas?...reports seem to confirm they have
I read that too...

Phosphorus is nasty stuff. If you drink a tea spoon of white phosphorus you could have kidney, liver, or hear damage, vomit and you could also die from it...

If it enters the environment and someone breathes it in, it causes something called phossy jaw that involves poor wound healing in the mouth and a breakdown of the jaw bone, it also causes coughing and irritation of the throat and lungs.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Don't know, that could be propaganda.........Hamas are not above making look like they have, If you see what I'm getting at........ If they have well that would be totally bloody tasteless wouldn't it?
Wouldnt surprise mate if Hamas burned a few areas and Civillians to make it look that way....dosnt get past the fact that Israel are the same old puppy falling into the same old pot hole in the garden
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Quite!........ I was leaving the Stern gang out of it. But yeh I know what you refer to
LOL...and what happened to the major players?....they became commanders in the IDF....I think one became Prime minster

Its a mad world mate

كافر

Old 01-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
I read that too...

Phosphorus is nasty stuff. If you drink a tea spoon of white phosphorus you could have kidney, liver, or hear damage, vomit and you could also die from it...

If it enters the environment and someone breathes it in, it causes something called phossy jaw that involves poor wound healing in the mouth and a breakdown of the jaw bone, it also causes coughing and irritation of the throat and lungs.

Burns everyting and everyone to ****e....thats all that needs to be said on that...get it on your skin and it will burn through to conclusion....you have to get in deeper then its already burned to.... and then cut it out

كافر

Old 01-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Burns everyting and everyone to ****e....thats all that needs to be said on that...get it on your skin and it will burn through to conclusion....you have to get in deeper then its already burned to.... and then cut it out
Similar to napalm then? Just with more environmental hazards, like if it enters the environment and people breathe it in

Old 01-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

I heard on ABC radio that the school that was hit and 30 children died was confirmed to have been used as a machine gun nest against Israelis on patrol.

You want to talk about disregard for life? Hamas using a school house to mount operations against Israelis is disgusting.

This reaffirms my position that Hamas needs to be annihilated to make way for Fatah.

Old 01-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
I heard on ABC radio that the school that was hit and 30 children died was confirmed to have been used as a machine gun nest against Israelis on patrol.

You want to talk about disregard for life? Hamas using a school house to mount operations against Israelis is disgusting.

This reaffirms my position that Hamas needs to be annihilated to make way for Fatah.
But then again when have terrorists ever been good? They have their reasons and they aren't gonna stop till things have changed.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post

Thats a completely unconfirmed account. A UN school where 350 people were taking refuge and you think its ok to drop a few bombs on it because of some Hamas activity nearby. Maybe the Israeli's should have sent a mass cellphone call to everyone in the school first
I just think its unfair to just Label Hamas as terrorists, when clearly the Israeli's are no strangers to these tactics either.
By the way what happened to the Israeli's just taking ground used for the Hamas rocket attacks
If Israel had any real balls it would start bombing Tehran instead of terrorising innocent civilians.....

Old 01-06-2009, 05:07 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
Thats a completely unconfirmed account. A UN school where 350 people were taking refuge and you think its ok to drop a few bombs on it because of some Hamas activity nearby. Maybe the Israeli's should have sent a mass cellphone call to everyone in the school first
I just think its unfair to just Label Hamas as terrorists, when clearly the Israeli's are no strangers to these tactics either.
By the way what happened to the Israeli's just taking ground used for the Hamas rocket attacks
If Israel had any real balls it would start bombing Tehran instead of terrorising innocent civilians.....
Fatah and ABC confirmed that men in the school opened fire with Machine Gun nests.

Even when Israel was using missiles, collateral damage was because of Hamas using residential areas to hit Israel.

That is the MO of terrorists. Put Fatah in power and broker a peace deal.