Part 2_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytwvkio3FQ&feature=related

Part 3_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIL1usVix2k&feature=related

Part 4_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XgRrviV7FE&feature=related

Part 5_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNN9glN7D9c&feature=related

Part 6_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRt2rAkyEVM&feature=related

Part 7_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3KP_2zMxUI&feature=related

Part 8_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwNH7048K8k&feature=related

Part 9_____http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWjS67iMlGY&feature=related

You could finish school and still get fraged-out and not make the grade.....It's like carrying your mother-in law on your back....Hooah.

Spc. Nightflyer. Highspeed.
Army Aviation. Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by... Nightflyer..Go get me a beer....
Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 01-19-2008 at 12:41 PM..

Old 01-19-2008, 01:18 PM
General of the Armies

Fantastic Stuff Prof Nightflyer!!.. Rangers lead the way!!!.. A very cool saying!!..

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 01-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via AIM to Nightflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Fantastic Stuff Prof Nightflyer!!.. Rangers lead the way!!!.. A very cool saying!!..
Theirs, one Ranger who gotten bitten by a brown recluse spider and had to have field surgery..The Ranger had decided to soldier on....Some great soldier skills footage...

Week seven-When one future Ranger took his team and showed leadership skills and concentrated on the objective and did what it takes to get the job done and complete the mission. He decided to pull his wounded team back and got them to safety before engaging the enemy rangers...It saved lives and that action helped him earned him his Tab....Awesome...

Spc. Nightflyer.

U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Posted by Zekos....get me one too b.itch Posted by... Exo1.Haha!!... good man!!.... .........yeah!!.... while your out there get me one too.....Posted by... SniperALpha1Corona with lime is the way to go. CAUSE THAT'S AMERICA *****!Posted by...Zidane Whiskey pl0x.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:37 PM
First Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
Theirs, one Ranger who gotten bitten by a brown recluse spider and had to have field surgery..The Ranger had decided to soldier on....Some great soldier skills footage...

Week seven-When one future Ranger took his team and showed leadership skills and concentrated on the objective and did what it takes to get the job done and complete the mission. He decided to pull his wounded team back and got them to safety before engaging the enemy rangers...It saved lives and that action helped him earned him his Tab....Awesome...

Spc. Nightflyer.

Those brown recluses are nasty little ****ers. One bite and they rot your skin out.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post

Spc. Nightflyer.

Cool stuff, I saw that, its knowing the boundary between courage and madness in these situations is the real trick and that dude walked the line like a pro!!.. Rangers took time, courage and lives to build the reputation they currently have... and these dudes do the name proud!!..

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 01-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Private First Class

I saw on the military channel yesterday night program called Ranger school and it looked like the put these guys in there top shape at the end of the program they had a total sleep of about 3-4 hours withing 48 hrs only eating package food.(forgot the name). But that is something I would love to go to when I am in ait. They go threw hell there.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Brigadier General

Cool Army Airborne Rangers lead the way.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
I saw on the military channel yesterday night program called Ranger school and it looked like the put these guys in there top shape at the end of the program they had a total sleep of about 3-4 hours withing 48 hrs only eating package food.(forgot the name). But that is something I would love to go to when I am in ait. They go threw hell there.
Javi- it's like this....You know your lucky if you can find the time on the run to eat your MRE's....without sleep and still realise it has the pound cake...lol...Like my friend Irish Army vet Exo-1 has said....The Airborne Army Rangers is history and pride that carries itself in a major way throughout the world and time. Army Airborne Rangers lead the way...

Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Brigadier General

Default The Doggs.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
Javi- I can tell you it was a pain in the A@#. You have a good attitude and you have to start out somewhere. The Army is very good to me. Learn and listen and be well informed. But with a good thoughtout plan and some time you can achive all of your Army goals and beyond....Good Luck.... kid.

Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:36 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Not everyone that attends Ranger school are Rangers, a great many are not, in fact. Though they don't become Rangers by graduating the school, they are still afforded the respect of earning the tab.

And JAVI, you will not go to Ranger School in AIT.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacky View Post
Not everyone that attends Ranger school are Rangers, a great many are not, in fact. Though they don't become Rangers by graduating the school, they are still afforded the respect of earning the tab.

And JAVI, you will not go to Ranger School in AIT.
I remember how jacked I was after graduation and how we we're asked to do extra training on our free time at bct with two of the D/S 's Rangers, who we're at the end of their cycle......SGT Bailey-who retired and went into the private sector...

(I called them baby Rangers) You pointed out that they we're in fact D/S's with Tabs..I remember our discussion about this a good while back. It's just a training school. But what a heck'va way to spend ten weeks training. It's a good start....I also remember how the S/F's recruiters approched me the day of graduation....I was going on and on and all jacked up about The Rangers and The S/F's and everyone I met and the friends I made...I still m. You kinda' pulled me back and settled me down a bit. Thanks, Boss...I remember.

As for Javi- I just thought he kinda' meant after AIT..Thanks, MSG Tacky...Oh, 0530 hrs on a sunday morning?...Talk about being squared away....lol. I hope one day when I become a Nightstalker....I work with and for you...

Army Aviation.Air Assualt.
Black berets forever.
U S A

Classic. And we get it.

Last edited by Nightflyer; 01-20-2008 at 07:48 AM..