armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 05-01-2009, 02:21 PM
missinhim's Avatar
missinhim missinhim is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Default changing company?

what does it mean "changing company"
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 05-02-2009, 10:29 AM
wolq's Avatar
wolq wolq is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
what does it mean "changing company"
is he changing companies from going from basic to AIT or a change of command or a change of responsbility ceremony? sometimes newbies in the military get terms wrong.
__________________
"if you see someone without a combat patch, it stands out these days"
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 05-02-2009, 12:50 PM
missinhim's Avatar
missinhim missinhim is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolq View Post
is he changing companies from going from basic to AIT or a change of command or a change of responsbility ceremony? sometimes newbies in the military get terms wrong.

Umm I'm not sure I don't know him. It's my friends guy. By she said he was really sick so he missed slot of days. So he is changing companies.
Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 05-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Armygirl4Ever's Avatar
Armygirl4Ever Armygirl4Ever is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Home is Where You Hang Your Dog Tags!
Posts: 927
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
Umm I'm not sure I don't know him. It's my friends guy. By she said he was really sick so he missed slot of days. So he is changing companies.
He probably missed too many training days and is probably being moved to a unit that started later to make up his training and then he will stay with them until graduation.
__________________
Armygirl4ever,
Proudly Serving in the Silent (okay, maybe not always so silent) Ranks

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 05-03-2009, 03:10 AM
wolq's Avatar
wolq wolq is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armygirl4Ever View Post
He probably missed too many training days and is probably being moved to a unit that started later to make up his training and then he will stay with them until graduation.
exactly, he probably got recycled.
__________________
"if you see someone without a combat patch, it stands out these days"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.