armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2009, 05:27 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default Future Army GF?

Greetings! I am just going to start off by telling you all why I am here... You hear about love stories where people met through the army- or any branch of military. My story... is a little different.
My cousin joined the national guard and went off to boot camp. We wrote letters. He is like the big brother I never had. I look up to him a lot! When he got to Basic Training, I was ecstatic to be able to talk to him on the phone. He has been kind of lonely not having a friend to really relate to back in boot camp. I was really happy for him when he sent me a random photo of someone who just so happens to be a Wiccan. Apparently we are hard to find in the military XP. Anyhow, my cousin told this fellow that I thought he was cute *roll eyes*. One thing lead to another, and we have been talking on the phone for a couple of weeks. I dont know him all that well, but it is very apparent we are interested in one another. I am looking forward to seeing where things go. Despite he is in the army... a combat medic. (both my cousin and my army dude are in T for medic training)
We agreed we would take things slow. I figured, incase things were to get serious down the line i should make myself aware to whats going on in the army world and the civilians attached. Get to know other army gfs and wives.
I plan to visit my new army interest... but traveling is really expensive, especially today. Any suggestions?

By the way, my name is Lauren and im from MA. =) I am going to school to be a nurse.

Old 04-22-2009, 05:52 PM
First Lieutenant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
Greetings! I am just going to start off by telling you all why I am here... You hear about love stories where people met through the army- or any branch of military. My story... is a little different.
My cousin joined the national guard and went off to boot camp. We wrote letters. He is like the big brother I never had. I look up to him a lot! When he got to Basic Training, I was ecstatic to be able to talk to him on the phone. He has been kind of lonely not having a friend to really relate to back in boot camp. I was really happy for him when he sent me a random photo of someone who just so happens to be a Wiccan. Apparently we are hard to find in the military XP. Anyhow, my cousin told this fellow that I thought he was cute *roll eyes*. One thing lead to another, and we have been talking on the phone for a couple of weeks. I dont know him all that well, but it is very apparent we are interested in one another. I am looking forward to seeing where things go. Despite he is in the army... a combat medic. (both my cousin and my army dude are in T for medic training)
We agreed we would take things slow. I figured, incase things were to get serious down the line i should make myself aware to whats going on in the army world and the civilians attached. Get to know other army gfs and wives.
I plan to visit my new army interest... but traveling is really expensive, especially today. Any suggestions?

By the way, my name is Lauren and im from MA. =) I am going to school to be a nurse.

haha. thats really cute!! what a great cousin he was
me and my bf didn't know each other very long..we only met on January 31 and we started dating...actually the day before he left...sounds kinda dumb but i hope it works!

but! thats pretty cool. are you a wiccan? i just read a book not to long sorta about them! and its pretty amazing that he is too! wheres he stationed at?

Old 04-22-2009, 06:13 PM
Sergeant First Class

XD YAY! I wasnt really sure if this would be acceptable to post... Im glad someone is on the same page as me XD! I dont think we are really like bf/gf just seeing where things go o.O kind of scary <.< Since we havent met and how can you be committed to someone you never met?

Yes, Im Wiccan and so is he. Only thing is, my cousin brought me into that sort of belief. I dont practice as much as i should. The guy i like was born and raised Wiccan. Not a big difference or big deal for that matter.

He is stationed in Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio. I think... How bout yours?

Old 04-22-2009, 09:35 PM
First Lieutenant

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaganAngel View Post
XD YAY! I wasnt really sure if this would be acceptable to post... Im glad someone is on the same page as me XD! I dont think we are really like bf/gf just seeing where things go o.O kind of scary <.< Since we havent met and how can you be committed to someone you never met?

Yes, Im Wiccan and so is he. Only thing is, my cousin brought me into that sort of belief. I dont practice as much as i should. The guy i like was born and raised Wiccan. Not a big difference or big deal for that matter.

He is stationed in Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio. I think... How bout yours?
haha! i know exactly what you mean! it's kinda weird to think that we started going out the time he was leaving but oh well!!whats his name?! haha!

and thats pretty cool! noone from where im from does stuff like that...that i know of. lol but sounds pretty cool. but i believe in God and all..... question.....do wiccans believe in God?

and mynes in Fort Benning Georgia

Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Sergeant First Class

=D
I would tell you his name but i think thats again policy o.O
Do you have AIM or MSN or email?
Im new here, so private message me if you can =)

Old 05-02-2009, 10:39 AM
Command Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to hollisrae Send a message via Yahoo to hollisrae
Thumbs up not alone

dont' be worried about your choice in the goddess. there are more of us out there than you would think, just some of us are not as open about our beliefs as others for reasons you and i both know very well. be strong and know that you have many goddess given talents that will help you through the rough times that being in a military relationship can present. let me know if you ever need to talk.... email [email]hollisrae07@yahoo.com[/email] blessed be sister!!

Old 05-02-2009, 11:58 AM
General of the Armies

Whats a wiccan?... Where did all these chics come from??...

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 05-02-2009, 12:55 PM
First Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Whats a wiccan?... Where did all these chics come from??...
Ha she was describing it to me yesterday. It's like a witchy kind of religin and veyconfusing. But reallllly interesting! Well I take it we all came from our moms
Is it bad that there's alot of girls? LOL

Old 05-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Recruit

Hello Friends,

Dear Members here we all are discuss the related to army person My cousin joined the national guard and went off to boot camp. We wrote letters. He is like the big brother I never had. I look up to him a lot! When he got to Basic Training, I was ecstatic to be able to talk to him on the phone. He has been kind of lonely not having a friend to really relate to back in boot camp. I was really happy for him when he sent me a random photo of someone who just so happens to be a Wiccan. Apparently we are hard to find in the military XP. Anyhow, my cousin told this fellow that I thought he was cute *roll eyes*. One thing lead to another, and we have been talking on the phone for a couple of weeks. I dont know him all that well, but it is very apparent we are interested in one another. I am looking forward to seeing where things go. Despite he is in the army... a combat medic. (both my cousin and my army dude are in T for medic training)
We agreed we would take things slow. I figured, incase things were to get serious down the line i should make myself aware to whats going on in the army world and the civilians attached. Get to know other army gfs and wives

Old 05-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserlipo View Post
Hello Friends,

Dear Members here we all are discuss the related to army person My cousin joined the national guard and went off to boot camp. We wrote letters. He is like the big brother I never had. I look up to him a lot! When he got to Basic Training, I was ecstatic to be able to talk to him on the phone. He has been kind of lonely not having a friend to really relate to back in boot camp. I was really happy for him when he sent me a random photo of someone who just so happens to be a Wiccan. Apparently we are hard to find in the military XP. Anyhow, my cousin told this fellow that I thought he was cute *roll eyes*. One thing lead to another, and we have been talking on the phone for a couple of weeks. I dont know him all that well, but it is very apparent we are interested in one another. I am looking forward to seeing where things go. Despite he is in the army... a combat medic. (both my cousin and my army dude are in T for medic training)
We agreed we would take things slow. I figured, incase things were to get serious down the line i should make myself aware to whats going on in the army world and the civilians attached. Get to know other army gfs and wives
um why did you just copy and past what i just said...? <.<