armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Prettybustyhoney

Red face Hi, I am new here too!!!

My handle is Prettybustyhoney, my name is Anna. I was wondering how do I write a letter to a soldier, not everybody, or even writing to a Platoon, it would be so much more personal. I think they would appreciate it. So, how do I do it?
Let me know everybody. Thank you, hugs, and luv Anna

Last edited by Prettybustyhoney; 05-02-2005 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: I made a mistake!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 09:39 AM
Sergeant

your handle? lol ok.

hmm, interesting display name, might want to rethink it.

give email address class is over g2g or ask someone else

Old 05-03-2005, 10:25 AM
Recruit

Lightbulb I'v Been here for a while

I hope that this finds you good if your religous thisis for you rember that god is with you and that person you car about that is at war and if something happens to him/her that god will be with them

Old 05-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Recruit

Anna what is your last name?
3rd Army Div.-Deployed to Iraq

Old 05-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Staff Sergeant

Actually i like her name if thats what floats her boat by the way does that mean anything

Old 05-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Captain

Send a message via MSN to royal marine
Default this convo uis gonna change to the debate to who is beter us army or british army

hello can i just say all u ranger wnakers are **** cos my sgts best mate has trained with them and apparently they (royal marines ) made em look like fools

Old 05-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal marine
hello can i just say all u ranger wnakers are **** cos my sgts best mate has trained with them and apparently they (royal marines ) made em look like fools
This is why the Brits aren't worth anything. Didn't we kick your *** already? Would you like a small reminder of why we are better? The brits learned how to fight from us and then they try to claim they are better.

<Can't stop laughing!>

Old 05-22-2005, 03:03 PM
Second Lieutenant

Oh, you ****ing cheeky ****, roadblock. First, you said you kicked out ***.... i take it you mean the revolutionary war? Actually, you were out-fought by us - FACT - you were getting raped by us until you got your friends along. You only won because we were fighting you, france, holland, and spain, and you still took like 10 years to beat us, even though we had a fraction of your numbers, ****ty supply routes due to French naval blockades of our american harbours, and were fighting 3000 miles from home.
I bet you've never heard of the 2nd war we had with you - the war of 1812 (also called the 2nd revolutionary war). You know why you (or most americans if you have) won't have heard of it - because you got taken apart by us - even though we were fighting canada and france at the same time. That is when we invaded virginia and actually walked through the entire US army and burnt washington dc to the ground. The only thing that helped you was severe weather (the worst until then, and that has ever been in that area) hitting our forces. Even then, you didn't win - there was a cease-fire. Still, we did kick france's *** and took canada off you (you tried to take canada from us earlier in the war but we took you apart).
You taught us how to fight???? It's the opposite, you total ****. Royalmarine's right - our guys make yours look like ***gots. You have no idea about the level of skill our military has (it is actually amazing - not being over-patriotic). I even remember in Iraqi Freedom, when asked about a battle he'd just been in, an american MARINE battalion commander, who had been fighting alonside a british REGULAR ARMY regiment, all he said about the British soldiers was "utterly amazing".

Last edited by js_mac; 05-22-2005 at 07:54 PM..

Old 05-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Colonel

[QUOTE=js_mac]
I bet you've never heard of the 2nd war we had with you - the war of 1812 (also called the 2nd revolutionary war). You know why you (or most americans if you have) won't have heard of it - because you got taken apart by us - even though we were fighting canada and france at the same time. That is when we invaded virginia and actually walked through the entire US army and burnt washington dc to the ground. The only thing that helped you was severe weather (the worst until then, and that has ever been in that area) hitting our forces. Even then, you didn't win - there was a cease-fire. Still, we did kick france's *** and took canada off you (you tried to take canada from us earlier in the war but we took you apart).

NO. The British burnt the White House down, not Washington. The Brits did not 'walk through' the US, the area was very limited. The British were not fighting Canada. But you're right to point out that Americans talk too much about how they 'beat' the Brits, when Britain was really fighting France, and that British forces returned and dealt a blow to American power in 1812.

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 05-25-2005, 01:49 PM
Recruit

Default Shut up

Who cares you bunch of dumb a$$es, get over yourselves. All Armies and their forces have their pros and cons. Were not at war with each other. So dont worry about it