armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Reserves
User Name
Password

Old 12-30-2004, 02:34 AM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Post Questions About the Reserves ?

If you have any questions about the reserves please post them here. and with time we will do our best to answer them thank you.

CPL Forsyth

aka: FireFox

Old 01-02-2005, 02:06 AM
First Sergeant

Cool

Info on Reserves ..

[url]http://www.military.com/Recruiting/Home/1,13387,,00.html[/url]

Need more help? just ask!

CPL F

Old 01-17-2005, 08:40 PM
tdbutter

Default Question

Hi my name is Tyler,

I have been interested in the army for a while now. I want to join up as soon as possible. What would be the best way for me to do this? I am currently a junior in highschool. I am 17 years old. I appreciate your reply.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:48 AM
First Sergeant

Default tdbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbutter
Hi my name is Tyler,

I have been interested in the army for a while now. I want to join up as soon as possible. What would be the best way for me to do this? I am currently a junior in highschool. I am 17 years old. I appreciate your reply.
how are yah.. well i think you should go for it ill give you a link so you can read this.. and see most orf what you need for the reserves [url]http://www.military.com/Recruiting/...,13387,,00.html[/url]

Then next call a recruiter and ask him the questions you want.. !! if you call and they say well just come down and ask and you dont want to just say all i want is info. thank you

ask as much as you want good luck ! hope you join the family soon .

Old 02-12-2005, 03:59 PM
blindeyez

Default Do I Need College Credits With A Ged?

Ive Been Consedering Join The Service And Ive Looked Through The Site But Can Not Find Any Information Regarding If I Would Not Or Would Have To Obtain College Credits Before Joining The Reserves Since I Got A Ged. So With A Ged Am I Required To Obtain College Credits Before Joining? If So How Many Credits Am I Required To Obtain?

Old 02-17-2005, 05:31 AM
First Sergeant

Default blindeyez

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindeyez
Ive Been Consedering Join The Service And Ive Looked Through The Site But Can Not Find Any Information Regarding If I Would Not Or Would Have To Obtain College Credits Before Joining The Reserves Since I Got A Ged. So With A Ged Am I Required To Obtain College Credits Before Joining? If So How Many Credits Am I Required To Obtain?

You will be fine with a GED.. just make sure your math is up to date..

good luck..

SGT Forsyth

Old 02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
elaine

Default how to find someone in the alabama national guard

can someone please tell me how to locate a sgt in the Alabama National Guard. He has just returned from Iraq 17 Feb05

Old 03-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Private

Send a message via AIM to mar
Unhappy

How do I find out my fiance's address in basic? Do I have to wait for him to send it to me? Another question is while he is in AIT...if we are married before he goes... are we able to live together? If not... will I be able to see him if I move down there?

Old 05-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Recruit

Cool Let Me Help You Out

Your Fiance should be writing you soon, when you go to reception, phones, and mail boxes are scarce. When he gets to his basic training unit, he will be given the chance to call home. Reception last about 2-3 weeks at most cases. At AIT, you cannot live with him, and if you move their, he may not be given an off post pass, so you may never see him, best bet is to just wait for him, notice that if his AIT is supposed to last more than 15 weeks then you might have a chance to see him more often.

Old 05-25-2005, 10:31 PM
lee13324

Default looking for some imput

I'm consedering joining the reserves, but i am have a very difficult time making up my mind. I guess i would like to hear from people who are currently serving or have served in the reserves. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.