Private

If only McCain got elected...

Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via Yahoo to I Luv My Solider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzur View Post
If only McCain got elected...
I totally agree with you on that one.. We might as well let the country be ran by children, then maybe some of the decisions made would make more sense. America is in the middle of a political crisis, and all the president can do is make posters, and t-shirts, and bobble heads to make extra money... WoooHoo we have a black president who the f*** cares what race he is I just want someone in the white house to make good decisions that will reflect on this country in a good way.. Not sighn a bill right away allowing partial birth abortions because he doesnt want his daughters to live with the mistake of getting pregnant if they dont want to. Yea and lets go ahead and put our country in deeper debt buy giving out another stimlus plan and rasing people on welfares income come on WTF seriously, what happens to the people who lost their jobs and their homes NOT A THING they get to be homless while joe schmoe with 10 kids and and a cracked out life trade their food stamp money for cash to buy dope and the government gives them money to pay their rent....

And making military personel pay for medical thats horse S*** they can go out their and protect our country our land and our freedom but if they get injured its their fault they still have to pay...

Need less to say I'm a little angry with out countries political Choices..

sorry if I made anyone mad, like I said before I could care less about the color we all bleed the same color, but we dont all have to believe the same beliefs.