armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name
Password

Old 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM
Recruit

Default couple questions

Hello all I just had a few questions any help would be much appreciated.

I am army active duty and ship out the 26th of this month to ft. benning for basic then to fort gordon for AIT to be 25Q.

i was wondering about a few things like when i go to re-enlist is it possible for me to change my MOS and how much of a hassle or the process ill have to go through to do that or if its even a good idea to do that? Id like to change it just to have job experience in two job carrers for when i decide to get out of the army and step back into the civilian life.

Im engaged at the moment and my fiancee is still leaglly married and finishing her divorce and her husband is in the reserves national guard and she was wondering what we would have to do for me to legally claim them as my dependants. Would i have to adopt them or would she just need to get full custody over her two girls?

Any awnsers are very much appreciated Thank you.