Password

Old 09-21-2007, 12:45 PM
Sergeant

Send a message via AIM to foreverxyours

yep god bless 'em all...!!!!

Old 09-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Private

Cool

My bad boys.THIS IS THE ONLY THING I want to do when I'm older.I was also reading a Ranger book,so that was the first thing that came to my mind.Hate me for it ,but I keep trucken on till I be come a Ranger and die a Ranger!!!!No i do not spend hours on the computer I just live in Hawaii.It's 8.40 P.M here.

Last edited by ranger91; 09-25-2007 at 12:40 AM..

Old 09-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91 View Post
My bad boys.THIS IS THE ONLY THING I want to do when I'm older.I was also reading a Ranger book,so that was the first thing that came to my mind.Hate me for it ,but I keep trucken on till I be come a Ranger and die a Ranger!!!!No i do not spend hours on the computer I just live in Hawaii.It's 8.40 P.M here.
You won't become a Ranger without respect, and you were already given a reason as to why you should change your name. Calling men that have already served their respective countries "boys" won't help you either.

There are those on this board that have already done what you can only dream to do - you might want to remember that when posting.

Old 10-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Private

Cool

Is every one hateing on me I do not mean to disrespect.Hate me for wanting to it and nothig else,but go a head a digrate me I will never stop and i promise you I will be come a RANGER. RANGERs all the way HOOAH!!!!

Old 10-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Is every one hateing on me I do not mean to disrespect.Hate me for wanting to it and nothig else,but go a head a digrate me I will never stop and i promise you I will be come a RANGER. RANGERs all the way HOOAH!!!!
You will fail.

Old 10-05-2007, 08:07 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Im not going to repeat what Tacky told you, listen to him.... he's 150% correct!... the rest is upto you!!....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 10-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Sergeant First Class

Quote:
ok i am just an army wife BUT from what i hear about rangers IS they have to be in GREAT shape and stay that way you seem to me like the type of guy that trys really hard in the beging (and that is good) and then gives up.... if you put your mind to it you can do anything but i have to agree with some, you also dont seem like you respect your elders and your fellow soliders and to ME that is WAY more important then being able to say your a ranger..... I am not trying to "hate" (as you would say) i am just trying to INFORM you