armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Mobilization & Deployment
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Private First Class

Default my boyfriend leaves tomorrow for iraq

he leaves tomorrow for iraq for 12-18 months and they were told their going to a not so good place i know its all not good but i guess there going to where we hear alot about. im so scared and worried for him and i know keep myself busy while hes gone but i dont think i can for awhile im just so scared and worried for his safety and life.... please message me or email me [email]msshmalrdy@hotmail.com[/email]

thank u much advice is needed

Old 03-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Recruit

Default I Know what you are going throw

My name is Heather and what your going throw with your boyfriend I went throw with my counse, my uncle and my three best freind. you are not alone in this you have people you can tlk to.

Some one who is there for you
Heather (fallen_grace)

Old 03-12-2007, 01:41 PM
General of the Armies

Good luck to you both and your loved ones....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 03-14-2007, 12:52 AM
Private

Send a message via AIM to 11Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Good luck to you both and your loved ones....
just letin know know that yea it sucks over here, it not that bad...but hope good luck an hope u get through it ok
you know were hes still on what unit hes in

Mess with the best...Die like the rest

Old 03-14-2007, 07:09 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Charlie View Post
just letin know know that yea it sucks over here, it not that bad...but hope good luck an hope u get through it ok
you know were hes still on what unit hes in
Ermmmm Dude, I wish just wishing the chics who posted above the best of luck to them and their loved ones who deployed to Iraq..... Glad you are getting through your tour ok, but your question is best answered by the chics above....

Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Private

Send a message via AIM to 11Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo1 View Post
Ermmmm Dude, I wish just wishing the chics who posted above the best of luck to them and their loved ones who deployed to Iraq..... Glad you are getting through your tour ok, but your question is best answered by the chics above....
ok my fault...im just tryin to say that the media an tv make it sound like this place is gettin worse an all this bad stuff is happin over here, when its not as bad as they make it out to be, just tryin to make them feel better about the situation there loveds ones are goin in to.

Mess with the best...Die like the rest

Old 03-15-2007, 03:07 PM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Charlie View Post
ok my fault...im just tryin to say that the media an tv make it sound like this place is gettin worse an all this bad stuff is happin over here, when its not as bad as they make it out to be, just tryin to make them feel better about the situation there loveds ones are goin in to.
Im hearing ya dude, and fair play to ya... the Media have an aweful habit of painting a picture that completely out of proportion to the reality of the situation....

Old 03-18-2007, 11:29 AM
Private First Class

Question thank u

thank u all for ur support its very difficult and your all right all i hear and see are top headings on the computer and newspaper of all the bad and deaths and thats what scares me... hes a driver in tanks..... is that safe or no be honest???

Old 03-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Recruit

Question

I dont think tanks would be very safe but atlest he would not be on the ground witch would be a bigger risk. my friends and uncle are both ground troops witch frightins me alot because they could get hurt just by a rickasha from a building. In a tank thought if some one through a bomb into the tank he wouldnt be able to get out of the way as quick as you can on the ground. So I would say a tank in some ways would not be save but in others it would. So it depends on the quality of the tank or the material of the tank.

Heather

Old 03-22-2007, 07:10 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msshmalrdy View Post
thank u all for ur support its very difficult and your all right all i hear and see are top headings on the computer and newspaper of all the bad and deaths and thats what scares me... hes a driver in tanks..... is that safe or no be honest???
Yeah thats about the safest place ya can be other than away from front lines and stuff. Not many morons (even T's) are dumb enough to run up to a tank lol.