armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Military Hardware, Gear and Technology
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #11  
Old 01-19-2006, 12:33 PM
bones's Avatar
bones bones is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London
Posts: 211
Default

Right you are my friend.
Although it would seem the Russians dont have the financial muscle needed to mass produce a final product it sertainly feels as if we are on the brink of another arms race.
And it worries me slightly that the Russians are still developing there technology with fighting the U.S. as there main objective.
Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 01-19-2006, 01:05 PM
torspo[fin]'s Avatar
torspo[fin] torspo[fin] is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 2,843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones
Right you are my friend.
Although it would seem the Russians dont have the financial muscle needed to mass produce a final product it sertainly feels as if we are on the brink of another arms race.
And it worries me slightly that the Russians are still developing there technology with fighting the U.S. as there main objective.
well.. you have to remember that the project started when the USSR still existed.
Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 01-19-2006, 06:32 PM
bones's Avatar
bones bones is offline
First Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by torspo[fin]
well.. you have to remember that the project started when the USSR still existed.
nice try buddy but you and i both know that the old game is still being played.
Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 01-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Zeus185's Avatar
Zeus185 Zeus185 is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Scotland
Posts: 570
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones
nice try buddy but you and i both know that the old game is still being played.



indeed it is
__________________
In times of peril the only chance in life
is giveing up all hope in it. Mei-Yao-Chien
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. Armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.