armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Share Your Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-18-2005, 08:03 PM
Latessa205

Default Looking for that special someone!!

There is this guy who I was dating when I was around 13 or 14 years of age and we broke up when I was 17. In between time we dated off and on. He was the sweetest person you could ever meet. During that time frame, he joined the Army and even though we weren't together as a couple, we still communicated as friends. I haven't seen him since he was station in Fort Bliss, TX and that was almost 2 yrs ago. The last time we spoke, he mention that he was getting deployed. I am currently in the AF and I am missing him so much. I am constantly thinking about him and I would like to know how he is doing. I have tried getting his e-mail address to let him know how I am feeling right now. Jason Windham if you ever get a chance to read this E-mail, I am truly sorry for all the pain that I have caused you. I was young and stupid. I miss you so much and where ever you are know that you are in my prayers. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and that will never change regardless of who you are with. I hope in the near future you and I will be together again. If not as a couple; than as friends!!! Love Ya

Old 01-18-2005, 11:45 PM
First Sergeant

Send a message via MSN to Firefox
Default Latessa205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latessa205
There is this guy who I was dating when I was around 13 or 14 years of age and we broke up when I was 17. In between time we dated off and on. He was the sweetest person you could ever meet. During that time frame, he joined the Army and even though we weren't together as a couple, we still communicated as friends. I haven't seen him since he was station in Fort Bliss, TX and that was almost 2 yrs ago. The last time we spoke, he mention that he was getting deployed. I am currently in the AF and I am missing him so much. I am constantly thinking about him and I would like to know how he is doing. I have tried getting his e-mail address to let him know how I am feeling right now. Jason Windham if you ever get a chance to read this E-mail, I am truly sorry for all the pain that I have caused you. I was young and stupid. I miss you so much and where ever you are know that you are in my prayers. I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and that will never change regardless of who you are with. I hope in the near future you and I will be together again. If not as a couple; than as friends!!! Love Ya

Wow at 13 and 14 i was still playing with my J.I Joes !!!
Not thinking about dating. Well my parents were army vets.. Dad was in NAM and mom was a nerse ! wow hard to belive.. but try calling somone in the army and ask how you can get in touch with him..

good luck

Old 03-03-2005, 05:48 PM
Recruit

Why dont you try AKO? There's a section for white pages there, you can find anybody in the military with an AKO account...i think most everybody has one.

Old 03-22-2005, 11:58 AM
Recruit

jason.deleon.windham SPC Jason Deleon Windham [email]jason.deleon.windham@us.army.mil[/email] 322-9318 Active Army HHC. COMPANY 50TH SIGNAL

jason.windham CPL Jason Avery Windham [email]jason.windham@us.army.mil[/email] National Guard 228 MCD

Here what AKO search shows

Old 06-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Recruit

What is AKO???

Sounds like something useful.

Thanks