armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Enlistment Information
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2005, 04:30 AM
Recruit

Default Medical test

I've got a knee which was opereted when I was younger. I 've got no problem with this knee, for example, I practise sport (bike) several times per weeks.

Can I hope to join the army?

Old 11-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Staff Sergeant

it depends on what you sign on for, if theres a problem like it gives out under stress you might be able to get it waivered but if it does chose something less physical

Old 11-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Recruit

According to you what for can i sign on? What kind of options are possible? I want to do my best for us army.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Recruit

Send a message via AIM to getbacktocenter
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter
According to you what for can i sign on? What kind of options are possible? I want to do my best for us army.

You can do a lot of things that aren't physically rough on your body. There's always the medical and dental field, desk jobs, etc. Ask your recruiter. He can give you a list of jobs you might be interested in. Good luck.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Recruit

How are chosen people who works in desks?

Old 12-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Private

Dude dont worry about your knee. Does it hurt EVER? Does it EVER give out? If you know 100% surely that your knee is fine, even with surgery, then you have two options.

Option #1 : Go see your local recruiter, and after taking the ASVAB and so forth, explain to him that your knee is 100% fine even though you had some surgery. See what he informs you. It might be Option #2.

Option #2: Same as above, dont tell anyone anything at anytime involving your knee, and hope you can remember it never happened 2 years later when you switch MOSs or some such. You do NOT want to get caught in a lie over enlistment, so... dont.

Hooah.