armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2005, 12:01 PM
Badass Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
People who murder their own? Kids? Women? Elderly? The very things Islam is against? I remember an article in Time, about a man who trains these animals for attacks, he submitted to Time a video of himself teaching 4 children how to build roadside bombs, he talks about training children to perform suicide attacks on American and Iraqi forces. These people don't just attack the "foreign invaders" they attack their own innocent people, and you admire that?!?!?!?!? Sorry sir, but the only cure for your ailment is a bullet between the eyes, if you consider such "people" as being admirable let alone human. You disgust me.
You need to get your head out a that TIME book boy . Join up, get your sorry *** doin **** .
Talkins all good but sheeeet boy you gotta ride too !

Old 11-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass Marine
You need to get your head out a that TIME book boy . Join up, get your sorry *** doin **** .
Talkins all good but sheeeet boy you gotta ride too !
I'm joining the US Navy for Master at Arms by the end of next year. I'm actually in the process signing up for DEP just getting everything squared away. I would join sooner but I have investment obligations I need to get done and out of the way before I leave.

Old 11-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Private First Class

well said,i wish this was a US citizen site only im getting sick of readin the garbage that comes from these commi lovin *******s.
terrorists are not 'freedom fighters',their not even soldiers,their just criminals and murderers and thats that.
They claim to act in the name of Islam,but in the muslim faith a jihad is a personal struggle in a persons life with regards to work,family and your goals in life,it doesnt mean you should blow yourself up on a bus or behead a hostage or even take hostages for that matter.
Sunni's killing Shi-ites in Iraq is testament as to how screwed up and hypocritical their whole concept is.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon
well said,i wish this was a US citizen site only im getting sick of readin the garbage that comes from these commi lovin *******s.
terrorists are not 'freedom fighters',their not even soldiers,their just criminals and murderers and thats that.
They claim to act in the name of Islam,but in the muslim faith a jihad is a personal struggle in a persons life with regards to work,family and your goals in life,it doesnt mean you should blow yourself up on a bus or behead a hostage or even take hostages for that matter.
Sunni's killing Shi-ites in Iraq is testament as to how screwed up and hypocritical their whole concept is.
You wouldn't know a terrorist if he knocked on your front door !

Old 11-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
You wouldn't know a terrorist if he knocked on your front door !
..and you would i suppose?
well that just about figures.

Does anybody screen these loons?

Old 11-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clive
I told you he's a crackpot. I mean seriously, Kurusch, do you honestly support Iraqi insurgents, oh I'm sorry, 'freedom fighters?' Onepoint makes a good point (no pun), If one can call the behavior and tactics of Iraqi insurgents admirable, why not call suicide bombers and terrorists in Palestine 'freedom fighters' aswell? What about those who smashed planes into towers or put bombs in subways? No, they are not 'freedom fighters,' they fight for their racist hate and to bash others into submition. US soldiers are there to defend freedom, insurgents are there to try to drive out freedom. There is a world of difference. If you want to call someone freedom fighters, look at the Kurds or something. At least they don't slaughter civilians.
I call them freedom fighters in preference to the artificial 'insurgents' which is incorrect. These people have been fighting the foreigners and then their Iraqi comrades since day 1. I do not admire their tactics, I admire the courage of people who have been subjugated first by a home grown butcher-maniac and then uninvited foreign troops. These freedom fighters (and history will come to call them just that) fight sophisticated foes with whatever they can lay their hands on. I have no admiration for the nastzies, but I have nothing but high esteem for ordinary German soldier of that time. You refuse to see the braveness of the freedom fighters because they are currently our favourite 'enemy'.

The drivers of the Twin Towers planes were common criminals. The Iraqis, in Iraq, are not, though their methods cannot be condoned. Their hate is not racist, it is based on a perversion of their religion, their hatred is borne of a hundred years of racist authority imposed from the West.

The troops in Iraq are not only American, though Americans like to believe so. They are not there to 'defend freedom', they're there, illegally, to 'defend' the Wests access to energy.

Members of the country that uses illegal phosphorous against fighters and civilians alike, that interns thousands of people without access to a fair trial, that has tortured and killed prisoners, lose all moral right to condemn others.

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusch
Correct. Give me one credible example of that happening.

Still waiting.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:48 PM
Colonel

Quote:
People who murder their own? Kids? Women? Elderly? The very things Islam is against? I remember an article in Time, about a man who trains these animals for attacks, he submitted to Time a video of himself teaching 4 children how to build roadside bombs, he talks about training children to perform suicide attacks on American and Iraqi forces. These people don't just attack the "foreign invaders" they attack their own innocent people, and you admire that?!?!?!?!? Sorry sir, but the only cure for your ailment is a bullet between the eyes, if you consider such "people" as being admirable let alone human. You disgust me.
Whether I disgust you or not is a matter of supreme indifference to me. The bullet in the head crack is symptomatic of your primitive thinking, not mine.
Of course they're human, typical of your sort to regard any people as 'unhuman'. Much as the nastzies did the Jews and Slavs and Gypsies and Homosexuals. I belong to a family that fought people with your crude attitudes, I only wish the slaughter in Iraq was as noble as that.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon
Another Yankee snot-nose who doesn't recognise the right of anyone but Americans, and racist, uber-nationalist ones at that, to speak. And any dissent just has to be 'commie' doesn't it. What a prehistoric view of the world, a real Bru****e.
As the invasion and war and occupation of Iraq is illegal, all coalition forces can also be classed as criminals and murderers. Not that I expect a half brain cell like you to understand that.
Sunnis killing Shiites, is far from hypocritical, it's shrewd (and seemingly now effective) way to turn Iraqi against Iraqi to hasten the civil war that's started. I know, I'm wasting my time typing this for low-life ignoramuses, but it passes the time watching idiots jump about.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:56 PM
Colonel

There's a thing line between reporting whats happening and giving away crucial information for the sake of journalism.

Kurusch: Correct. Give me one credible example of that happening.

And still waiting.

Sir Winston Churchill.