armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > General Military Discussions
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
France wanted to keep Vietnam colonized. America was giving Vietnam freedom and the ability to keep it.
no America wanted to stop the communist expansion and irony of this story the USA lost militarily against the Communists but they win the war ideologically.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:04 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigon
you commi lovin' bastard.
My name represents a tribute to the fallen not a 'massacre' as you so callously put it.
I cant believe youd salute the Koreans and Chinese for killing American GI's like me you utter scumbag,i cant believe it,is everyone getting this,kick this son of a ***** out.

'one day you're arse is going for a beating pal'

Well im sorry but that day has already been and gone. Think about it idiot.
You use phrases like "think about it " . With the pre-supposed position taken for granted that you actually have .LOL!!!

When in fact you are not capable of deep analysis . You are in fact a TIT !
Your tribute(if thats what it is ) is some how twisted beyond belief into a sea of plagueristic ****e !

Last edited by Texas; 11-19-2005 at 06:35 AM..

Old 11-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
You are either a TOTAL F*KING IDIOT
or this is a wind up ,and you are a deliberate made up character.
Well done you have proved beyond doubt that you are a TIT !
I would at this point be only to willing to wrap your reward around your neck and choke you to death .But , Somehow you are just not worth the effort .So , By a majority vote we have decided to just ignore you from now on . BYE BYE !
the first time that I see Texas in anger, I must be careful

Old 11-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Private First Class

Anti American peterests like you and your other fellow Brit cohorts are a disease that criticaly wounds the integrity of the human race.
You claim that i dont think when you and your little tribe of supersilious morons bleat out regurgitated crap on a daily basis about **** thats irrelevant to the purpose of this site.
'Deep analysis'! I dont think its a term your to familiar with so i feel no need to lower myself to your standards.
And the only TITS you'll get to see in your miserable little life are the ones singing out of youre asylum window.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Major General

Quote:
Anti American peterests like you and your other fellow Brit cohorts are a disease that criticaly wounds the integrity of the human race.
You claim that i dont think when you and your little tribe of supersilious morons bleat out regurgitated crap on a daily basis about **** thats irrelevant to the purpose of this site.
'Deep analysis'! I dont think its a term your to familiar with so i feel no need to lower myself to your standards.
And the only TITS you'll get to see in your miserable little life are the ones singing out of youre asylum window.
I know who you are now, thanks for taking the bait !

Old 11-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
I know who you are now, thanks for taking the bait !
Is that some kind of threat?
You dont know me from Adam.Change that I.D. with you and Bush runnin around youre giving Texans a bad name.

I think its time for you to join isreali soldier in the banned area.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Not at all pal,we didnt NEED your special forces,it was just better to send your guys in first to save our valuable men from getting needlessly wasted on bull**** missions taking out scuds.
If you weren't so funny you'd be irritating.

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
Hopefully the Royal Marine's will make a man out of you, if you actually join up. You still lack the maturity however of a well trained soldier. It was crucial for Israel to stay out of the war, we worked up a very delicate alliance for that conflict. Israel's involvement would have been a disaster, and the SAS's actions as well as US Army Special Forces who both took on missions of scud busting were very brave indeed. You're comment about Vietnem was very irresponsible. Many American lives were lost trying to bring democracy to a country, and we lost to our own citizens not to the North Vietnamese. It was the ignorance and fear of a bunch of tree hugging hippies that caused us to lose that war. We lost politicaly by allowing communism to spread into that area and not continuing to help our South Vietnamese allies. It's a sad moment in American history not only because of the heros we lost but because of our own citizens giving in to their fears, we failed to bring democracy and freedom to a people who wanted nothing more but to be free.
'Hopefully the Royal Marine's will make a man out of you, if you actually join up. You still lack the maturity however of a well trained soldier. '
That's a tired old smack-down.

' You're comment about Vietnem was very irresponsible. Many American lives were lost trying to bring democracy to a country, and we lost to our own citizens not to the North Vietnamese.'
Bollocks. Another case of American democracy delivered with bombs and napalm.
You lost. You were kicked out. How you Yankee colonials squeal at that.

' It was the ignorance and fear of a bunch of tree hugging hippies that caused us to lose that war.'
How you insult the troops that were against the Vietnam drug-fiasco. Shame on you. Those tree-huggers were far from scared and it was the Nixonite crooks and their fellow travellers that were ignorant.

'We lost politicaly by allowing communism to spread into that area and not continuing to help our South Vietnamese allies.'
You lost militarily. You had years to 'win' and you failed spectacularly.

'It's a sad moment in American history not only because of the heros we lost but because of our own citizens giving in to their fears, we failed to bring democracy and freedom to a people who wanted nothing more but to be free'
What's sad is that you believe this ****. The 'heroes' were too often high on drugs and unable or unwilling to obey orders. This democracy and freedom, is it the same democracy and freedom that the Iraqis are currently enjoying?

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Colonel

Quote:
you commi lovin' bastard.
My name represents a tribute to the fallen not a 'massacre' as you so callously put it.
I cant believe youd salute the Koreans and Chinese for killing American GI's like me you utter scumbag,i cant believe it,is everyone getting this,kick this son of a ***** out.

'one day you're arse is going for a beating pal'

Well im sorry but that day has already been and gone. Think about it idiot.
I don't know who's puppet you are, but please keep this **** coming, it's hilarious.
Your name represents an American defeat and disaster. Well done.

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Is that some kind of threat?
You dont know me from Adam.Change that I.D. with you and Bush runnin around youre giving Texans a bad name.

I think its time for you to join isreali soldier in the banned area.
Excellent. Off you go.

Sir Winston Churchill.