armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 11-17-2005, 05:45 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
Once again smart guy, your little European collective block does not encompass all of Europe. Stop echoing what I've been saying which is all your doing trying to recover from your incorrect statements. I'm getting tired of repeating myself. Now if you were to say that Europe consumes more oil than Asia then you may have been correct. However MY arguement was that China is the 2nd largest oil consumer as a COUNTRY after the US.
Is that with or without Tibet?

Old 11-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Is that with or without Tibet?
Or fried rice?

'Never was so much owed by so many to so few.'
Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurusch
Or fried rice?
Chicken black bean with special fried rice for me

Old 11-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Chicken black bean with special fried rice for me
Comin' up guvner!

Sir Winston Churchill.

Nearly 750,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion. That is a cause for shame, not pride.

Old 11-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Major General

Can we do the Fork and sore vinger joke now ?

Old 11-17-2005, 10:58 PM
Major

Quote:
And the EU, common parlance in these parts being 'Europe', is the second largest consumer as a trading entity. The oil companies don't regard $sales to the EU as seperated into different nations, maybe you know something they don't.

On this, the more civilised side of the Atlantic, we say 'Europe' to mean 'EU'. If that offends you, please accept the apologies of all Europeans.
No offense but you are not Europe. You are a collection of European countries. Simple as that it's in Black and White.

Old 11-17-2005, 11:51 PM
Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by onep0int
No offense but you are not Europe. You are a collection of European countries. Simple as that it's in Black and White.
It'd take more than an ignorant colonial pipsqueak like you to offend me boy. Thanks for confirmimg my point, your type can only see things in black and white. Tell me, do you ever attempt trying to see the point that others make? Or does your obvious inate stupidity prevent you?

Sir Winston Churchill.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:10 AM
First Sergeant

Quote:
It'd take more than an ignorant colonial pipsqueak like you to offend me boy. Thanks for confirmimg my point, your type can only see things in black and white. Tell me, do you ever attempt trying to see the point that others make? Or does your obvious inate stupidity prevent you?
You know, I think he actually succeeded in offending you. It doesn't take much to do that for you. Look at your response. And you still refer to us as 'colonials?' Sounds like British imperiaism and pride... oh, and arrogance too.
What type are you referring to? Because unless you are referring to anyone who has a point that you don't agree with, I'm lost.
You always stoop to the level of personal attacks. Wright something more constructive, you are far more entertaining when you do that.
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
- John Stuart Mill

Old 11-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Private First Class

ya hit the nail right on the head their Clive,'colonial pipsqweak' only an inferior ex imperial halfbreed braindead mommys boy from britland would vent such envious frustration at a country that is decades ahead in military and economical power.

Get over it already.

Old 11-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Major General

Saigon & Clive : I doubt either of you could tie your own shoe laces without finding something to curse the Brits about . You have the shared IQ of a gerbil !

This is a military forum not a lets pretend to be tough hiding behind keyboard .

Your penalty is 20 lashs each !