Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
You're out of line.
I don't normally get involved in this kind of trash talk, but Sniper is right. She had a legitimate question she needed answers for. You are just spouting nonsense. Apologize for trashing her thread and leave her alone.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

I've made myself clear on the issue of Child Support being something fundamental he has a responsibility to.

As for Enhanced Interrogation tactics...let's just say we aren't interrogating average Joe's, but combatants caught in the act. I have no sympathy for someone who supports a practice of recruiting the mentally retarded to blow themselves up in a childrens' school house.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Brigadier General

Im not just jumping on the bandwagon here....thats not my way at all...scconwill is an idiot.. a complete twat...end of story

18 years of age?...Im sorry but if he is the future of US Army officers you guys should be worried

He should publicly apologize for his idiotic comments...if he is man enough do that
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 01-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Second Lieutenant

Exactly, must be time for school to start up again so this boy has something to occupy his time.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txmom42 View Post
Exactly, must be time for school to start up again so this boy has something to occupy his time.
If you're talking about me I am in school now...still nothing to occupy my time! And I was supporting Star in the first place.

If you're not, my apoligies!

Old 01-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Captain

I'm all for standing up for what you believe in but the fact that you jumped on her personally is what I'm getting at. Start your own thread and voice your thoughts and opinions, no need to attack someone who had a legitimate question pertaining to the military.

Seems to me that some folks in this forum are only here to see how much they can put a person down rather then actually help someone.

Star, I hope you got your answer in the end.

Old 01-07-2009, 06:49 AM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoiceoftheVoiceless View Post
If you're talking about me I am in school now...still nothing to occupy my time! And I was supporting Star in the first place.

If you're not, my apoligies!
No problem. You were not the target of that comment.

Old 01-07-2009, 07:42 AM
Brigadier General

I think people here on a whole are too nice sometimes to be honest and people are let off the hook when they should be brought up on....If you cant be constructive with your information then dont bother responding to people who have genuine concerns...Whats oblivious to you dosnt automatically mean its obvious to someone else

Theres no need to be condescending or patronizing about it

99% of the time people come here with genuine problems and are searching for answers

If you dont want to give them dont bother.....but dont look down on someone for asking questions.........put up or shut up!!!

Scconwill and d-boy are prime examples of condescending idiots....they should just shut their mouths instead of laughing at people who ask questions that are stupid to them........they just end up looking like the wankers.

There are a good few people on here who give out info and set people on the right track.......no matter how obvious the answers are to them......

They know who they are....and I tip my hat to them
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 01-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Brigadier General

Sconwill,

Tone it down a bit. It's a valid question.

It's the father's responsibility to support his child married or not. If he fails to do that then the welfare system kicks in & then watch how much bureacratic BS kicks in with a tremendous expense to the taxpayer.

This whole problem is after the fact. There's a child in this world that we as Americans of which a majority are Christian/Judeo can't overlook as it would be done in a third world nation.

You, as a future Army officer, may be called on to insure that one of your soldiers is meeting his obligation.

Star,

If you can't find any way of getting the money from him you can call a local Army Judge Advocate General (JAG) office. A divorced lady in our church had that problem with her ex when he enlisted in the Army & the child support stopped. I told her to call JAG. Problem solved. Soldiers have to meet their civil mandated obligations. Army regs support that.
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.

Old 01-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Second Lieutenant

Good idea MSG Glenn. I do know that it took a little time for my son's child support payments to kick in, and the army did make up for the lost time because they had documentation showing he had been paying it before he went in.