View Single Post

Old 12-26-2008, 03:19 PM
d-boys66's Avatar
d-boys66 d-boys66 is offline
Staff Sergeant
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Palm Desert California
Posts: 111

That all depends on you.. If you need $$ for help then look at your options with Reserve duty or the Natl Guard. They will pay for your education and would pay you a salary to go to school monthly. The only obligation u would have is drilling 1 weekend a month and 14days a summer. So u would work for 38 days a year and be treated as if you were a fulltime soldier. Then upon your completion of education you could enter the Army as a Warrant Officer or an Officer which ever you would like!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote