View Single Post

Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 AM
MSG Glenn's Avatar
MSG Glenn MSG Glenn is offline
Brigadier General
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 2,729

The only way you'll be allowed to enlist in the US Military, any branch, is to have a Green Card which shows that you're a legal resident. You'll have to research how to go about it but I believe you have to have a sponsor & a job waiting for you before you're allowed to get over here. Once you have the green card you'll be allowed to enlist & the Army has an accelerated program to become a citizen. Once you're a US citizen you'll be allowed to get a security clearance & go into an MOS that requires one.

Good luck & thanks for inquiring.
Proud Dad of a USArmy Ranger SFC - 3/75 Rangers
USNavy 1960-1966 Submarine Service, Navy Diver-UDT 21
USArmy 1980-2001 Airborne Infantry,G3, Army Instructor, Commo Instructor Company 1SG
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.
Reply With Quote