Thread: child support
View Single Post

Old 05-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Grunt Medic TXARNG's Avatar
Grunt Medic TXARNG Grunt Medic TXARNG is offline
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 45

Works for the Army as a civilian, or is stationed there as a Soldier? Your state should have a child support enforcement agency - I know mine does. You may even have to get a lawyer. Good luck to you!
Reply With Quote