armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Army Forums are not a dating site!!! (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9208)

StrawberryShortcake 05-05-2009 09:20 PM

The Army Forums are not a dating site!!!
 
I'm kind of tired of this weirdo Jersey908 messaging me every day asking me my name and where I'm from and ****.

It's like, if you don't post on the forum, and you have no picture or anything, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.

Maybe weirdoes don't understand that when a person doesn't reply to your messages, they don't want to talk to you, and that by continuously messaging them, you're making yourself look like a desperate weirdo.

I bet I'm not the only female who has Army Forum stalkers lol.

jasonm221 05-06-2009 02:09 AM

Well even if I had a picture I don't think he should try looking for dating on a forum. What happened to the old fashioned days when a boy and a girl met face to face. But then again, my girlfriends brother married a woman that he met over the Internet and they seem happy. But back to the point, a forum should be for discussion.

JBizo 05-06-2009 07:11 AM

I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...eepyvanpz9.jpg

MSG Glenn 05-06-2009 07:19 AM

A fine looking vehicle if I do say so!:D

Strawberry- Just put him on your "Ignore" list & his posts & messages won't show up.

SniperAlpha1 05-06-2009 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81914)
I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...eepyvanpz9.jpg

This guy looks legit.

StrawberryShortcake 05-06-2009 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonm221 (Post 81910)
Well even if I had a picture I don't think he should try looking for dating on a forum. What happened to the old fashioned days when a boy and a girl met face to face. But then again, my girlfriends brother married a woman that he met over the Internet and they seem happy. But back to the point, a forum should be for discussion.

Well, yeah I don't think he shoudl either.. But if he atleast had a picture, he'd, idk seem less likely to be a 65 year old pervert with intent to find out where I live and kill my family after raping me.


Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81914)
I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...eepyvanpz9.jpg

>.<

I saw you try that with MissinHim.. I knew your MySpace was fake and that you're really a 65 year old pervert all along, JohnnyBoy..

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b.../PedoAlert.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG Glenn (Post 81918)
A fine looking vehicle if I do say so!:D

Strawberry- Just put him on your "Ignore" list & his posts & messages won't show up.

How do I do that?

jasonm221 05-06-2009 10:40 AM

The think that van can get you in trouble even if it is just a joke.

missinhim 05-06-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 81883)
I'm kind of tired of this weirdo Jersey908 messaging me every day asking me my name and where I'm from and ****.

It's like, if you don't post on the forum, and you have no picture or anything, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.

Maybe weirdoes don't understand that when a person doesn't reply to your messages, they don't want to talk to you, and that by continuously messaging them, you're making yourself look like a desperate weirdo.

I bet I'm not the only female who has Army Forum stalkers lol.

That guy is talking to me too. And so is millz ru. It's really creepy. How do you ignore them?

JBizo 05-06-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonm221 (Post 81933)
The think that van can get you in trouble even if it is just a joke.

It's currently being restored. It should look something like this when it is done.

http://images.minitruckinweb.com/eve...front_view.jpg

Going for a whole new demographic of "customers" too. ;)

PaganAngel 05-06-2009 11:08 AM

tell them you are taken? you have an army guy...? XD i love rejecting people

JBizo 05-06-2009 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 81924)

>.<

I saw you try that with MissinHim.. I knew your MySpace was fake and that you're really a 65 year old pervert all along, JohnnyBoy..

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b.../PedoAlert.gif


No way cutie. I only have free treats for you :o

missinhim 05-06-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaganAngel (Post 81938)
tell them you are taken? you have an army guy...? XD i love rejecting people

ha he knows I do! Ts creepyyy!

missinhim 05-06-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81939)
No way cutie. I only have free treats for you :o

Shhh thanks make me feel special!;). Jk

JBizo 05-06-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missinhim (Post 81945)
Shhh thanks make me feel special!;). Jk

Oh there is a special place in my van for you ;)

missinhim 05-06-2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81946)
Oh there is a special place in my van for you ;)

Hahahaha. Good! :rolleyes:

68Whiskey 05-06-2009 12:14 PM

LMAO. You have black lights and a bed in the back of that beast?

MSG Glenn 05-06-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 81924)

How do I do that?

Go to left side of this page near the top & select "User CP". On the left side of that page you'll find "Settings & Options". Select the "Edit Ignore List".

The rest is self explanatory.

JBizo 05-06-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 81948)
LMAO. You have black lights and a bed in the back of that beast?

No, just shag carpet, nunchucks, stuffed animals, plastic garbage bags, zip ties, and disney dvd's.

missinhim 05-06-2009 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81953)
No, just shag carpet, nunchucks, stuffed animals, plastic garbage bags, zip ties, and disney dvd's.

hahahhaha. creeper!

thats sooo funny!

68Whiskey 05-06-2009 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81953)
No, just shag carpet, nunchucks, stuffed animals, plastic garbage bags, zip ties, and disney dvd's.

LMAO. And if all else fails, a bottle of chloroform in the glove box. :cool:

missinhim 05-06-2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 81956)
LMAO. And if all else fails, a bottle of chloroform in the glove box. :cool:

ha i don't think he wants people to know about that there! so SHHH!

:cool:

JBizo 05-06-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Whiskey (Post 81956)
LMAO. And if all else fails, a bottle of chloroform in the glove box. :cool:

Yes, but thats back up. I like to keep it old school w/ a judo chop to the back of the neck. :cool:

SniperAlpha1 05-06-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81953)
disney dvd's.

Jesus Christ...

JBizo 05-06-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 81961)
Jesus Christ...

You can call me J. Kthnx. :D

StrawberryShortcake 05-06-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81937)
It's currently being restored. It should look something like this when it is done.

http://images.minitruckinweb.com/eve...front_view.jpg

Going for a whole new demographic of "customers" too. ;)

LMFAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaganAngel (Post 81938)
tell them you are taken? you have an army guy...? XD i love rejecting people

This is the internet. Anything that matters in the real world seems to mean nothing online. gr

JBizo 05-06-2009 03:31 PM

The internet; where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents.

jrj1000 05-07-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81914)
I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...eepyvanpz9.jpg


The hunt for Gary Gliter is over:D:o

JBizo 05-07-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrj1000 (Post 82004)
The hunt for Gary Gliter is over:D:o

LOL...I wanted to get caught!

jrj1000 05-07-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82011)
LOL...I wanted to get caught!

I guessed you did mate..:D..it wouldnt say much about your black Ops if you didnt want to get busted....would it Garry;)

hollisrae 05-12-2009 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 81965)
The internet; where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents.

ROTFLMAO!!! OMG! sounds like you know this from experience! tisk, tisk, tisk.... :D

JBizo 05-12-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollisrae (Post 82721)
ROTFLMAO!!! OMG! sounds like you know this from experience! tisk, tisk, tisk.... :D

http://www.take180.com/image/fetch.d...sq&size=medium

missinhim 05-12-2009 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 82730)



Hahahahahahavaha what a babe!!

StrawberryShortcake 05-14-2009 02:23 PM

bahahaha what a ****ing loser this kid is:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey908
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey908
Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake
Quote:

Originally Posted by jersey908
whatz up sexy.....

**** off loser!!! Do you know how ****ing pathetic trying to get girls online makes you look?

why u so up tight how im tryn 2 get girls on line u sound like the loser........lol:)

Um, right calling me "sexy" and continually messaging me even though I've ignored a bunch of your messages doesn't make you look like an online weirdo at all.



ooo i see you a stuck up ***** u ugly anyway......dont write bacc.....army hoe....


hollisrae 05-14-2009 02:35 PM

oh wow!!! thanks shortcake!! he just started writing to me too... :mad:

missinhim 05-14-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 83398)
bahahaha what a ****ing loser this kid is:

He's been emaiing metoo. Tell Grimm bout him. He'll either block him oryou can put him on your ignore list which helps alot.

StrawberryShortcake 05-14-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hollisrae (Post 83400)
oh wow!!! thanks shortcake!! he just started writing to me too... :mad:

He's a ****ing lame ***.

I loooooooveeee how when he doesn't get the reaction he wants, he calls me ugly (despite the fact that he is the one who is such a loser that he goes on forums to hit on girls.)

JBizo 05-14-2009 03:42 PM

http://ilmanicomio.it/files/577px-Pedobear_17.jpg

StrawberryShortcake 05-14-2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 83412)

lmao. you post the weirdest pictures.

JBizo 05-14-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake (Post 83413)
lmao. you post the weirdest pictures.

I have a lot of time on my hands.

StrawberryShortcake 05-14-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBizo (Post 83414)
I have a lot of time on my hands.

I can tell.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.