armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Count down... (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7575)

Fireball 01-13-2009 09:50 AM

Count down...
 
Only a few more weeks... YAY!! Can't wait for my life to get back to normal. Vacation is such a drag when you leave for months on end. lol :D

OOoo, I guess I should update... kids are well... baby is growing... he is 15lbs and 25inches long now. He's giggling and smiling. It's all good. I am iceskating tomorrow... wish me luck. LOL I hope I don't break an arm before my trip to AL. lol

I get a little RR here soon as well... which leads to the poll question... ROFL
Yes, you read the poll right... :eek: :D

Grimm 01-13-2009 10:41 AM

Drop us a line when you are in AL. It is a beautiful place love it love it love it.

Grimm

Txmom42 01-13-2009 11:04 AM

Three must be keeping you very busy Fire. I miss you.

I'd say chances are good! Have fun with that. Three's company, four is a blast!!! Until they become teenagers...

Diego 01-13-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireball (Post 74507)
Only a few more weeks... YAY!! Can't wait for my life to get back to normal. Vacation is such a drag when you leave for months on end. lol :D

OOoo, I guess I should update... kids are well... baby is growing... he is 15lbs and 25inches long now. He's giggling and smiling. It's all good. I am iceskating tomorrow... wish me luck. LOL I hope I don't break an arm before my trip to AL. lol

I get a little RR here soon as well... which leads to the poll question... ROFL
Yes, you read the poll right... :eek: :D

Well if he aint up to it just drop me aline:)
Man your a cutie!

Fireball 01-13-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grimm (Post 74510)
Drop us a line when you are in AL. It is a beautiful place love it love it love it.

Grimm

I will. Although, I was crushed and devastated when I didn't get a free Army.com product. ;) I will forgive you and come say hi if I have the time. :D

Fireball 01-13-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diego (Post 74530)
Well if he aint up to it just drop me aline:)
Man your a cutie!

Oh my land... :eek: did you just say that... careful Spike may just poke your eyes out so you can't ever comment on my cuteness... LOL jk

Don't expect any lines dropped though... :cool:

Fireball 01-13-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txmom42 (Post 74511)
Three must be keeping you very busy Fire. I miss you.

I'd say chances are good! Have fun with that. Three's company, four is a blast!!! Until they become teenagers...

Oh girl. I've seen better days... although i am trying to get back onto a decent schedule. Something I can keep up when I get back to normal life.

J's 1st Sgt. wants a detailed itinerary for when he gets home. I said "are you serious" and J confirmed. At the RR brief asked the guys not to plan much on their RR so that they could relax and just go with the flow ... and then they ask them to write up exactly what they are planning on doing?? BOY... are they going to be sorry they asked for one from us. I said I'd be really specific. LOL I told J he couldn't tamper it or ANYTHING... he had to turn it in as is... and I would try to be clean and nice. ROFLMBO :D

LOVE IT! Well, I am going to finish up here and then work out before I go to bed.

Txmom42 01-14-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireball (Post 74538)
Oh girl. I've seen better days... although i am trying to get back onto a decent schedule. Something I can keep up when I get back to normal life.

J's 1st Sgt. wants a detailed itinerary for when he gets home. I said "are you serious" and J confirmed. At the RR brief asked the guys not to plan much on their RR so that they could relax and just go with the flow ... and then they ask them to write up exactly what they are planning on doing?? BOY... are they going to be sorry they asked for one from us. I said I'd be really specific. LOL I told J he couldn't tamper it or ANYTHING... he had to turn it in as is... and I would try to be clean and nice. ROFLMBO :D

LOVE IT! Well, I am going to finish up here and then work out before I go to bed.

LOL!!! Hey...they asked for it! But, honestly, I would put a line in there about how it's more fun to be spontaneous!

Diego 01-14-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireball (Post 74537)
Oh my land... :eek: did you just say that... careful Spike may just poke your eyes out so you can't ever comment on my cuteness... LOL jk

Don't expect any lines dropped though... :cool:

From his wheel chair?............I'm just saying your hot thats all!;)

kmullins 01-15-2009 06:31 AM

dont leave out any bedroom activities, those are your best times!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.