armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So Long, my friends. (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9492)

SniperAlpha1 05-24-2009 09:23 PM

So Long, my friends.

Well Army.com Forums, I'm off on my grand adventure aboard MCRD Parris Island. I'll see you all in three months time.

Until then, peace.

J, Ex, Glenn, Torps, Night (when you get back) and even Spike, you guys have been around the block awhile and it's been an honor taking a lap with you. I'll touch base in a few months.

missinhim 05-24-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 (Post 85974)
Well Army.com Forums, I'm off on my grand adventure aboard MCRD Parris Island. I'll see you all in three months time.

Until then, peace.

J, Ex, Glenn, Torps, Night (when you get back) and even Spike, you guys have been around the block awhile and it's been an honor taking a lap with you. I'll touch base in a few months.

we'll miss you! do good over there:)

see you when your back! can't wait to hear how everything went!

goodluck:)

68Whiskey 05-25-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Until then, peace.

Good luck sniper. You better get back to us! :D

Spike 05-25-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Until then, peace.

Have you not gone yet?;)

MSG Glenn 05-25-2009 04:11 AM

Good luck to you future Jarhead! By the time this gets posted you'll probably be on your way.

Soldier gf 05-25-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Until then, peace.

Best of luck to you! :D

jrj1000 05-25-2009 08:00 AM

The honour has been ours Snipes...Any military in the world would be all the better for having you in it.

Good luck mate...not that you are going to need it.

Keep cracking on my American brother!!!

Keep us posted as much as you can mate.

All the best

J

Armygirl4Ever 05-25-2009 08:39 AM

Good luck!!!!

I Luv My Solider 05-25-2009 02:33 PM

Quote:

Until then, peace.

Good luck and be safe!

torspo[fin] 05-27-2009 01:03 AM

solong mate.. may the wind be generous.