armyreal.com Forum's Home

ArmyReal.com Forums (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Blagojevich: A substitute for Ipecac syrup?? (http://www.armyreal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7539)

DA777 01-07-2009 02:46 PM

Blagojevich: A substitute for Ipecac syrup??

Post removed by me.

Exo1 01-08-2009 01:52 PM

Ok, does anyone know what he is talking about??...:confused:

jrj1000 01-08-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exo1 (Post 74336)

Computer says no.....but I would love to

Spike 01-08-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

The guys a dick! Its not even funny.......Funny I can handle!!......But this? :rolleyes:

Sounds like an acid trip

Exo1 01-08-2009 02:21 PM

Seems off the charts alright...

torspo[fin] 01-08-2009 02:35 PM

way off.. and i tought i was... :D

MSG Glenn 01-08-2009 02:39 PM

Blagojevich (pronounced "bla - goy- avich" is the Democratic Governor of the state of Illinois. It's his duty to appoint the U.S. Senator who replaces the seat the Obama vacated when he was elected President. Well this sleezeball tried to sell the seat to the highest bidder & got caught. He was already under investigation for other things & there are wiretaps up the butt. He was trying to get rich by selling the senate seat.

Now he went on to appoint someone & the new guy has been rejected by the Senate. They don't want to take a chance until the investigation is complete. There's going to be some fancy legal maneuvering on this one! It may go all the way to the Presidency. Typical Illinois Democrat shenanigans.

Exo1 01-08-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG Glenn (Post 74349)
Blagojevich (pronounced "bla - goy- avich" is the Democratic Governor of the state of Illinois. It's his duty to appoint the U.S. Senator who replaces the seat the Obama vacated when he was elected President. Well this sleezeball tried to sell the seat to the highest bidder & got caught. He was already under investigation for other things & there are wiretaps up the butt. He was trying to get rich by selling the senate seat.

Now he went on to appoint someone & the new guy has been rejected by the Senate. They don't want to take a chance until the investigation is complete. There's going to be some fancy legal maneuvering on this one! It may go all the way to the Presidency. Typical Illinois Democrat shenanigans.

Thanks for the heads up Glenn..:)

DA777 01-10-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

With all these enlightened people...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spike
The guys a dick! Its not even funny.......Funny I can handle!!......But this?

Sounds like an acid trip

And all this friendliness...

It's no wonder this forum only has so few members.

And so little traffic.

Apparently though, accusations of someone's being on highly illegal drugs, as well as blatant profanity are allowable, and perhaps even encouraged.

You've made your points. This is not a club I want to be a part of. It's a disgrace to the US Army, in fact.

Common Sence 01-10-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DA777 (Post 74397)
With all these enlightened people...

And all this friendliness...

It's no wonder this forum only has so few members.

And so little traffic.

Apparently though, accusations of someone's being on highly illegal drugs, as well as blatant profanity are allowable, and perhaps even encouraged.

You've made your points. This is not a club I want to be a part of. It's a disgrace to the US Army, in fact.

Oh my.

Are anyones feeling hurt?