- Forums

Go Back Forums > Members List
User Name

dsrtshrk dsrtshrk is offline


Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. MSG Glenn
    04-29-2009 07:47 AM
    MSG Glenn
    You won't be able to go to RIP if you're in a Reserve Component. RIP is designed as training & testing to get into the 75th Ranger Regt. Unlike Special Forces there are no Ranger Reserves or National Guard. Sometime in the future you might be able to go to Ranger School which is an entirely different thing than being in the 75th Ranger Regt.

    Anything that you want to do extra as far as attending additional training is always contingent on what your Guard unit can use. I think that would include Airborne School. Unless you have an Option 4 in your contract the only way you could go to Airborne School is if you put in for it after you get back to your unit.

    Check with your Recruiter to see if you can have an Option 4 added to your contract.

    I have no idea how you could get into air evac. Again - if your unit doesn't need them you probably wouldn't be able to get it.

About Me

  • About dsrtshrk
    Tempe, AZ
    SCUBA Diving, motorcycles, working out, martial arts, firearms
    Hospital Security


Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-17-2009 01:14 AM
  • Join Date: 04-29-2009
  • Referrals: 0

Contact Info

Instant Messaging
Send an Instant Message to dsrtshrk Using...
This Page

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.