- Forums

Go Back Forums > darlin_31792
User Name

Conversation Between darlin_31792 and Army_Fource
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Army_Fource
    01-15-2009 10:34 AM
    Thanks,but my husbands regiment has moved to hohne(in Germany)and I live in osnabrück(in Germany) it's about 190km away and my car isn't that save so I can't just drive up there.And my cousin already said that I could phone his regiment but then I need to know his rang number which I don't know....and yes I've got the military identification card...and I've got the abbey cash card to...but because of the problems now that I've got with him he wants to take these cards of me..but I didn't gave him these cards because we're not divorced yet...
    and I've got an other question,my husband said that when we don't live together the child benefit will stop to because that's the English law!Is that right?love to you=)..we wives really must stick together...
  2. darlin_31792
    12-28-2008 05:42 PM
    hi my name is jenny.. you need to go to the military and find out what his rank and everything is.. they will tell you hisrank his pay and everything.. they will also help you get the money yo are supposed to have ... any help you need asa military wife you can get from any military post.. just go to one and ask.. do you have a military identification card? that is all you need to get the help you need hon... good luck and love to you.. we wives must stick together.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
·Contact Us   ·Legal   ·Privacy   ·Link To Us    ·Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2019 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.