FAQ - Relatives Military Records Email This Story Print This Story

Q. How do I get a copy of my relatives military records?

A. You can research military records at the following sites.

U.S. Army Research Institute: http://www.ari.army.mil/
Combat Studies Institute: http://www-cgsc.army.mil/csi/

Army Physical Fitness Research Institute: http://carlisle-www.army.mil/apfri/

Recent Items
» Basic Training - The Journey for every Soldier
» Buffalo Bills Military Discount
» GlassesUSA
» 2009 U.S. Army Soldier Show
» 2009 Army Concert Tour
Most Popular Items
» Army Pay Overview
» Can I Join the Army with a Felony?
» Military Occupation Specialties (MOS)
» I Want Out!
» U.S. Army Current Uniforms

This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.