FAQ - Lost Medals Email This Story Print This Story

Q. How do I replace my Medals that were lost?

A. In order to obtain a replacement medal you will have to contact the following institution at:

National Personnel Records Center
Attn: Army Reference Branch
9700 Page Avenue
St. Louis MO 63132-5100
E-mail: MPR.center@nara.gov
(314) 5384261

You may be charged for the replacement of the medals.

Recent Items
» Basic Training - The Journey for every Soldier
» Buffalo Bills Military Discount
» GlassesUSA
» 2009 U.S. Army Soldier Show
» 2009 Army Concert Tour
Most Popular Items
» Army Pay Overview
» Can I Join the Army with a Felony?
» Military Occupation Specialties (MOS)
» I Want Out!
» U.S. Army Current Uniforms

This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.