FAQ - Overseas Birth Certificate Email This Story Print This Story

Q. I was born overseas while my dad was in the military. How can I acquire a copy of my birth certificate?

A. Call or write:
Passport Services
1111 19th St. N.W.
Suite 510
Washington, DC 20522-1705

Recent Items
» Basic Training - The Journey for every Soldier
» Buffalo Bills Military Discount
» GlassesUSA
» 2009 U.S. Army Soldier Show
» 2009 Army Concert Tour
Most Popular Items
» Army Pay Overview
» Can I Join the Army with a Felony?
» Military Occupation Specialties (MOS)
» I Want Out!
» U.S. Army Current Uniforms

This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.