armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 11-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Sergeant

Default Finally Moved IN!!!

HOOAH!!! I'm aomost done unpacking all the boxes and junk! I'm excited!! I love this state. Well not so much, it's not Texas, and nothing will ever be Texas, but hey..at least the trees around here change olors, right? Oh It's Georgia I'm talking about. Yeah and Turkey day being around the cornor is so not cool. First time for me to be away from the family during the holidays, so I guess I get to learn how to make a turkey. Anyways, it's going to be a while again before I get on. Over at a friends house right now. Hvaen't had the chance to get the net set up at my place. Oh yeah did I mention I like being onpost...sorta....lol

Old 11-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitika View Post
HOOAH!!! I'm aomost done unpacking all the boxes and junk! I'm excited!! I love this state. Well not so much, it's not Texas, and nothing will ever be Texas, but hey..at least the trees around here change olors, right? Oh It's Georgia I'm talking about. Yeah and Turkey day being around the cornor is so not cool. First time for me to be away from the family during the holidays, so I guess I get to learn how to make a turkey. Anyways, it's going to be a while again before I get on. Over at a friends house right now. Hvaen't had the chance to get the net set up at my place. Oh yeah did I mention I like being onpost...sorta....lol
Your not going to make a Turkey, that would require some serious operation.But you may just cook one. You can't go wrong ....just weigh it and then calculate cooking time. Usually 180C on a fan assisted oven

Old 11-19-2007, 08:55 PM
Brigadier General

Send a message via Yahoo to Fireball

Quote:
AWESOME! Congrats!

Fireball

-Fireball
Army Wife and mother of 3

Old 11-20-2007, 10:35 AM
First Lieutenant

Send a message via Yahoo to kmullins

congrats. my husbnad will be close by in Jan. for pre-mob

Old 11-20-2007, 11:17 AM
General of the Armies

Quote:
Congrats.... good job Kit... remember, good marinading makes a turking juicier, but the cooking time is about 10% longer.... otherwise, clean it, tin foil around it, and drop kick it into the oven.....

"Illic est haud effrego ex Veneratio"

Old 11-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Second Lieutenant

Congrats on the move. I hate moving! Turkeys are so easy. It's one of the first things I learned to cook because they are easy, cheap and you can eat on them forever! Leftovers, honey, everything from soup to enchiladas. Follow the directions on the turkey and you can't go wrong.