armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Military Discussions > Armies of the World
User Name
Password

Old 03-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Recruit

Default BUNDESWEHR german army

what do you think about the german army?

Old 03-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Recruit

I think it has an excellent assault rifle - the G36E. Also, I do not know much about the current army, but the German Army has always been excellent throughout history, notably the Prussians.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:38 AM
Sergeant

all i know is we can kick there butt. the g3 is a nice model though...............

Old 04-14-2005, 07:21 AM
Second Lieutenant

You are an ignorant, red-neck c**t, rangerhopeful. The german army is 10 times better than yours. It always has been, and always will. You ignore the fact that in ww2, the allies fought against 20 german divisions, whilst 220 were over in the east fighting russia, including all the elite divisions. The german army you fought after d-day was an under-trained, stretched, and largely not even german (there were huge numbers of czechs etc) and they still fought better than you (FACT - the only real reason u prevailed was superior equipment and that you actually had an air force, unlike germany at the time). Bulls**t american movies are the only reason u think u "kicked their butt".

Old 04-14-2005, 08:19 AM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
You are an ignorant, red-neck c**t, rangerhopeful. The german army is 10 times better than yours. It always has been, and always will. You ignore the fact that in ww2, the allies fought against 20 german divisions, whilst 220 were over in the east fighting russia, including all the elite divisions. The german army you fought after d-day was an under-trained, stretched, and largely not even german (there were huge numbers of czechs etc) and they still fought better than you (FACT - the only real reason u prevailed was superior equipment and that you actually had an air force, unlike germany at the time). Bulls**t american movies are the only reason u think u "kicked their butt".
ignorance.............haha i beg to differ. provde current information that actually perstains to disscussion. well, its your crackhead hitler's fault for underestimate our strength. the kill ratio was 1-6, how do you explain that? well its still the german army is it not? say i invade you, and we lose. what am i gonna say? "ah, you only fought the 5th id, they were mexicans and undertrained. if you woulda fot our 3rd id etc then we woulda won." it makes no sense, you make no sense. grow up and realize that just because your leaders lost a war that they should have won, that dosent give you the right to boast about it. as the japanese naval leader said "we have awoken a sleeping giant". he was right, america was mad, and you got beat, get over it. the german army we fought after dday im sad to say, were panzer divisions and hitlers crack troops, lufftwaffa ensued. i am a 3rd generation american, whos great grandfather who came from czechloslavakia, which dosent say much about you because you tend to be racist against them, hitler made most of them fight. we had superior equipment to a certain extent, but rember, you had the jets my freind. you had the v-2. you cant say that our weapons were better, and you had the panzer. the reason we won is because we were better trained and had determination. how many vets have you talked 2? i have talked to 4. they have all told me the same story, intertwined with the information i just sent to you. germany had a superior air force, does the word jet ring a bell? we just had better pilots and more planes.
"they still fought better than you Bulls**t american movies are the only reason u think u "kicked their butt"" i do not think we kicked your butt, i know we did. documentaryies dont lie my freind, but you need to grow up and get used to the idea that you were defeated by a better nation, a better army and a better cause.

Old 04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Second Lieutenant

First, you stuck-up, ****y leftist *****, i am not german; secondly, don't think you are more intelligent than me because you watch documentaries. Do you realise everything u just said contradicts itself, you f**king sp*stic? You say my argument about you fighting undertrained second-rate german units makes no sense? wtf??? yes it does! you never fought the proper german army.... so don't claim you whooped their ***. Read over what you wrote and if u have a brain, u will realise how much of a retard u sound like. Just get over your arrogant american-self and realise you're not the best. And don't be so stupid as to claim that you fought hitler's best troops after d-day, you just sound plain dumb. Also, don't claim - which i know u think - that the germans and u had similar overall equipment:

"we had superior equipment to a certain extent, but rember, you had the jets my freind. you had the v-2"

The first thing there is that the jets didn't actually get into action until april 1945 and that also the v2 made no difference to you. it was used against the uk. The luftwaffe didn't exist to any degree either. You truthfully tell me that the almost annihilated luftwaffe could have successfully put up a fight against a combined RAF/USAF? You can't! Also, the panzers had no marked use in the western front being used to try to stop the superior-to-yours russian t34s. Don't say you were better-trained and more determined either - the wehrmacht is the greatest military force in history, and with only 1/50 american soldiers actually shooting to kill in battle, and germans at least double that. It is a known fact that all facets of the wehrmact were better-trained that anything else on earth, and that US units were poorly-moraled, and poorly led: germans often complained that when they met american troops, the americans would piss themselves and jump to ground, switching for artillery/air bombardment to annihilate all opposition, which explains your 6:1 ratio u mentioned earlier. You really need to use more neutral sources, and be a bit less american, and hence more open-minded to the real facts, not the american "facts".

"i am a 3rd generation american, whos great grandfather who came from czechloslavakia, which dosent say much about you because you tend to be racist against them"

Haha, shut the hell up, you weirdo politically-correct f*g. Look at what you're saying. As far as you go, you think you're a genius who can't out-smart me, but you're just your average, narrow-minded american dick who probably hasn't left the US before. You have to accept it - you are not the best!!!

P.S. Take a look at my comment in reply to yours on the "who has the best army forum?"

Old 04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_mac
First, you stuck-up, ****y leftist *****, i am not german; secondly, don't think you are more intelligent than me because you watch documentaries. Do you realise everything u just said contradicts itself, you f**king sp*stic? You say my argument about you fighting undertrained second-rate german units makes no sense? wtf??? yes it does! you never fought the proper german army.... so don't claim you whooped their ***. Read over what you wrote and if u have a brain, u will realise how much of a retard u sound like. Just get over your arrogant american-self and realise you're not the best. And don't be so stupid as to claim that you fought hitler's best troops after d-day, you just sound plain dumb. Also, don't claim - which i know u think - that the germans and u had similar overall equipment:

"we had superior equipment to a certain extent, but rember, you had the jets my freind. you had the v-2"

The first thing there is that the jets didn't actually get into action until april 1945 and that also the v2 made no difference to you. it was used against the uk. The luftwaffe didn't exist to any degree either. You truthfully tell me that the almost annihilated luftwaffe could have successfully put up a fight against a combined RAF/USAF? You can't! Also, the panzers had no marked use in the western front being used to try to stop the superior-to-yours russian t34s. Don't say you were better-trained and more determined either - the wehrmacht is the greatest military force in history, and with only 1/50 american soldiers actually shooting to kill in battle, and germans at least double that. It is a known fact that all facets of the wehrmact were better-trained that anything else on earth, and that US units were poorly-moraled, and poorly led: germans often complained that when they met american troops, the americans would piss themselves and jump to ground, switching for artillery/air bombardment to annihilate all opposition, which explains your 6:1 ratio u mentioned earlier. You really need to use more neutral sources, and be a bit less american, and hence more open-minded to the real facts, not the american "facts".

"i am a 3rd generation american, whos great grandfather who came from czechloslavakia, which dosent say much about you because you tend to be racist against them"

Haha, shut the hell up, you weirdo politically-correct f*g. Look at what you're saying. As far as you go, you think you're a genius who can't out-smart me, but you're just your average, narrow-minded american dick who probably hasn't left the US before. You have to accept it - you are not the best!!!

P.S. Take a look at my comment in reply to yours on the "who has the best army forum?"

hmm, again ignorence. i will start with your military, then personal. i dont watch documentaries to gain knowledge all the time, its called reaserach you moron how do u claim to know so much? every thing i said dont contradict what i said, you contradict yourself. reread your message u last sent me, then see what im talking about. ok check this wise guy, if the crack troops were over in russia then how can u even have the nerve to say that we cant fight? cause they got their butts killed by the russains, who in fact are so much worse of a army then ours? how can you evn think about that, jeez. do you know anythign about the german guns? if not read up on them, u need to. i am very much aware about the jets, only a incompetent fool woodnt know that. the lufftwaffa was a key instrumental force in the german army? what is your problem? how can you ignore them. bullcrap that we didnt have the right training, we won, and look at the casualty rates, jeez. we were fighting for our lives, after europe wood have falled, we would fall. we were figting for everything we had. what would you define as american facts? oh and about the german army, when we were en route to berlin, stalin was using old men and young boys, explanation for that? i am still waiting for substantial evidence to support your theory, i have countered you attacks with answers that make sence
as far as personal, diss me, dis my heritage, diss my country, i dont care. but you cross the line when you do not take in to effec what hitler was doing, the lives he killed, the millions of innocent people who were killed. and if ur gonna cuss, dont be a panzee and bleep out the word.
-love
a "****y" american

Old 04-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Second Lieutenant

Haha, the first part of your post is like a copy of what I said last time. Struggling to think up your own come-backs? Don't try to play the good guy by claiming I believe in Hitler's views and that I am the evil bad-guy... you are the one who claims that the US rules all; i am the one sticking up for the rest and the TRUTH, you complete tosser, as well. It's pretty low and cowardly, you realise? As far as you having "countered you attacks with answers that make sence", you just talked a pile of pish and tried to pass it off as fact: "the lufftwaffa was a key instrumental force in the german army". Do you not have any knowledge of military tactics? An amphibious invasion into hostile territory is suicide without air superiority, which the Allies had - the Luftwaffe could do sweet ***** all after 1943. Yes, you won. wow!! how many times do i have to explain how you won???!! that's what i've been saying the whole time, and u just ignored it all. Accept that they were better than you! I except they were better than us. What is actually your problem? Is there something wrong with you? Oh, and you weren;t fighting for "everything you had", it's common knowledge you believed it wasn't "your war" and it was nothing to do with you. And you technically didn't win - the ussr did; they reached berlin and destoyed almost the entire wehrmacht. You forget Germany put in around 4 million men to the eastern front, while Russia put in 35 million. I don't think any army could stand up to that! especially with the t34 tank's release and the brits bombing their production networks in germany. You see, the US actually had a pretty minor role; only really getting involved in the european front just before d-day. The army which you faced in France i've already told you about, yet you refuse to accept, was largely 2nd rate reserves who weren't good enough to go to the east. Look, I am british and i admit the germans outclassed us as well; it's less cowardly to actually admit your faults than to tell yourself you have none. Have the guts to do so. Also, before you start spraying more bull***** pro-american cr*p and cheap shots claiming I support Hitler in your next reply, take a look at some decent books; not pro-american movies and crappy internet sites. The fact you can't spell half the military terms you use says a lot, you know.

Good comeback, by-the-way, dissing me for blanking out swear-words. Yeah, I'm terrified - I just can't bring myself to press that "u" .... You know it's so they don't get filtered out...? Remember - think before you speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerhopefull_1162
hmm, again ignorence. i will start with your military, then personal. i dont watch documentaries to gain knowledge all the time, its called reaserach you moron how do u claim to know so much? every thing i said dont contradict what i said, you contradict yourself. reread your message u last sent me, then see what im talking about. ok check this wise guy, if the crack troops were over in russia then how can u even have the nerve to say that we cant fight? cause they got their butts killed by the russains, who in fact are so much worse of a army then ours? how can you evn think about that, jeez. do you know anythign about the german guns? if not read up on them, u need to. i am very much aware about the jets, only a incompetent fool woodnt know that. the lufftwaffa was a key instrumental force in the german army? what is your problem? how can you ignore them. bullcrap that we didnt have the right training, we won, and look at the casualty rates, jeez. we were fighting for our lives, after europe wood have falled, we would fall. we were figting for everything we had. what would you define as american facts? oh and about the german army, when we were en route to berlin, stalin was using old men and young boys, explanation for that? i am still waiting for substantial evidence to support your theory, i have countered you attacks with answers that make sence
as far as personal, diss me, dis my heritage, diss my country, i dont care. but you cross the line when you do not take in to effec what hitler was doing, the lives he killed, the millions of innocent people who were killed. and if ur gonna cuss, dont be a panzee and bleep out the word.
-love
a "****y" american

Old 04-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Command Sergeant Major

Default Australia Again

suck it you British wanker, you can stand the idea of an old British colony being better than you. Say what you want about America, they've done more for the world in the past fifty years than Britian has in the past 500.

you wanna reply, bring it on.

Back to the topic at the beginning of the thread, the German army is adequate, and has proved herself as an industrial GIANT, when the time came. SHame she was on the wrong side of the conflict, but then again its a shame she didint wipe out Britian.

Old 04-15-2005, 07:51 AM
Sergeant

agreed on basically all that, we did help britan.

the german army now? hmm, i would not know.

one question i have for the english guy, arnet u proud of how ur countrymen handled the situation, in all fairness, dosent that make the allies a better army? do not forget the germans had allies as well, japan, and italy. the axis powers. we held our own against both at two fronts, now that is a good army. same with english, and the aussies