Brigadier General

Default Rebirth

Last thing I remember was somebody hitting me over the head with a spade

Old 07-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Major General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Last thing I remember was somebody hitting me over the head with a spade
SPIKE! you came back from the dead, what happened.....??..Is this like an internet time machine??

Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Command Sergeant Major

Default On the edge of the Black hole

Fecken me!....I was inspecting a shell hole from WW1 in Bustogne and all of a sudden I heard a voice calling me. I don't usually hear voices believe it or not...well I do, but normally they are attached to a person stood in front of me!.......but this wasn't, it came from out there so to speak. Steven Spielborgs filem Poltergeist came to mind. Anyway, next thing I know MSG GLENN ran past shouting "USA way to go!"...Its years since we last spoke......and to be honest I felt seriously pissed off with him . How dare he run run pelt through the forest past my shell hole reliving his time camping out in the Ardenne in the winter o' 44 ......

Anyway I'll get to the point, Suddenly I'm here on the old website, It was Like finding the Tardis on the edge of the "Black hole" with nobody at the controls....

Cykz is that you?

Old 11-24-2013, 01:13 PM
Brigadier General

Default Ok

Yeh I'm up for it, if the rest of the lads are.

Onward and upward.

P.s
If we do ....I'm still me, so don't get all fragile and hormonal. Just coz there's a difference in perspective......

Old 07-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Major General

I couldn't careless
For a time it was an interesting site, Kurusch and even Js made some good points. But then it became boring, Ex01 was deployed to be some generic arbiter, with the occasional pearl but failing in the main.....due mainly to lack of common sense and Complete neglect by the site owners. You had something that was good and you blew it and then bizarrely rechristened the site Army Real.com left floating around like the Mary Celeste. Wow! I've had a look at you new site (Army.com ) Its ****! Yeh you barring my Ip address was laughable

Old 09-22-2015, 06:04 AM
Brigadier General

I think the new site that most evacuated to after the abandonment of this site has been changed to not except British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after months of personal issues and I have received no activation code. I feel that this site was built for information and to encompass a range of opinions. Regrettably there were a few insular idiots that were driven by ego and defecated on their own First Amendment. That's the difficulty when simpletons do not realise that it's a two way street. Nazis disguised as liberals.
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 09-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Brigadier General

The site that people evacuated to after abandoning this one seems to have blocked British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after a months of personal issues and no confirmation code has been sent to activate. There were a couple of people I would have liked to reconnect with. I think this site was built to encompass different opinions and perceptions and served as a way of dispelling myths and maybe changing perceptions, through debate and conversation. Unfortunately there were those who believed their opinions and belief systems were above scrutiny or even question. They made a mockery of their own First Amendment, and at times defecated on it. Nazis disguised as liberals
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 09-30-2015, 10:09 AM
Major General

I just get a white screen saying IP banned..Don't even get into it without using a VPN... Glens in there rambling on about saw dust, boy I can hear the rocking chair from here!

Old 07-30-2016, 05:52 AM
Brigadier General

Saw dust, Gonorrhea, Syphilis..Mosquito nets, trench foot, Glens the man!!

Old 07-30-2016, 05:56 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
The site that people evacuated to after abandoning this one seems to have blocked British IPs. I have just attempted to rejoin after a months of personal issues and no confirmation code has been sent to activate. There were a couple of people I would have liked to reconnect with. I think this site was built to encompass different opinions and perceptions and served as a way of dispelling myths and maybe changing perceptions, through debate and conversation. Unfortunately there were those who believed their opinions and belief systems were above scrutiny or even question. They made a mockery of their own First Amendment, and at times defecated on it. Nazis disguised as liberals
Opinions are Verboten on the internet....Like you say we are living in an era of Fascist liberalism... or politically correct moronism, where people constantly backtrack and apologise for speaking their mind..