armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Life in the Military > Help and Assistance
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinhim View Post
the black kids in our school don't mind it. they have a sence of humor. as long as your joking around with them they don't care. i also find it pathetic there getting so mad at this. really.

and he already said he doesn't do it anymore.
Thats fine missinhim... but some people will react differently to some comments and this site
is a family site...some words are appropriate in private depending on the person and how well you know their personality and sense of humour.

What isnt offensive to one can be be very offensive to another.I have a young niece(11 years old)she could come on this website to send me a message when I am away in the week and read some of the posts...do you think the teachers at her 1st school would be happy with her saying that word?...whether its got an A on the end or an ER...its still pronounced the same unless you have perfect pronunciation.

I can call some of my mates I know (Women/men)somethings I would not dream of calling strangers(unless they deserved it..and then it wouldnt be a joke)

Can you understand my point?

As for drug takers...sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind...it might sound over the top.
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 05-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Colonel

Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
1) Sugar does not make people hyper, that's a myth.
2) I am not twelve years old, and do not have a bed time.
3) Even if I were twelve years old, it is only 6:45 p.m. and it would not be my bed time yet.
4) Your post are wrong. You are being an *** to this kid and picking on him because he made a mistake. You're extremely hypocritical and behave as if you're a saint who has never made a mistake.
J's comments went right over your head.

Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
1) Sugar does not make people hyper, that's a myth.
2) I am not twelve years old, and do not have a bed time.
3) Even if I were twelve years old, it is only 6:45 p.m. and it would not be my bed time yet.
4) Your post are wrong. You are being an *** to this kid and picking on him because he made a mistake. You're extremely hypocritical and behave as if you're a saint who has never made a mistake.
1) Are you sure?
2)Again...are you sure
3)I forgot about the time difference but once again...are you sure?
4)Right and wrong are a matter of opinion...Opinions are formed through experience..People will sometimes tell others what they want to hear....not what they need to hear.
I might sound like Im being an arse to this kid...but if you cut through the venom theres a point to my coldness..but I dont need to tell that to an intelligent girl like you...do I?

I dont pick on people(fact)....and on a whole Im not a hypocrite(fact)....Sometimes different approaches work.
and I'll show you a man waiting for a beating.

كافر

Old 05-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrj1000 View Post
1) Are you sure?
2)Again...are you sure
3)I forgot about the time difference but once again...are you sure?
4)Right and wrong are a matter of opinion...Opinions are formed through experience..People will sometimes tell others what they want to hear....not what they need to hear.
I might sound like Im being an arse to this kid...but if you cut through the venom theres a point to my coldness..but I dont need to tell that to an intelligent girl like you...do I?

I dont pick on people(fact)....and on a whole Im not a hypocrite(fact)....Sometimes different approaches work.
Opinions can be wrong. If I say all black people are thugs who rape women and kill babies, I am wrong, and you can prove me wrong using research.. Whoever said an opinion can be neither right nor wrong was a moron.

You do pick on people ("your username should be no nostril" that's definitely picking on him.) You may not be a hypocrite on a whole, but you are being a hypocrite to a degree. Your approach is not necessary seeing that the poster already knew he made a mistake, and had already decided not to make that same mistake again prior to posting this thread. He knows what he did was wrong, and he isn't going to do it again.. There is no need for you to go and be an ***.

Old 05-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperAlpha1 View Post
J's comments went right over your head.

I like how you think that. They did not go over my head, I simply chose to be an *******.