armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

  #1  
Old 05-05-2009, 08:20 PM
StrawberryShortcake StrawberryShortcake is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Davie, Florida
Posts: 667
Default The Army Forums are not a dating site!!!

I'm kind of tired of this weirdo Jersey908 messaging me every day asking me my name and where I'm from and ****.

It's like, if you don't post on the forum, and you have no picture or anything, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.

Maybe weirdoes don't understand that when a person doesn't reply to your messages, they don't want to talk to you, and that by continuously messaging them, you're making yourself look like a desperate weirdo.

I bet I'm not the only female who has Army Forum stalkers lol.
__________________
"Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors." - Confucius
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
"Youth is a circumstance you can't do anything about. The trick is to grow up without getting old." - Frank Lloyd Wright
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 05-06-2009, 01:09 AM
jasonm221 jasonm221 is offline
Private
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13
Default

Well even if I had a picture I don't think he should try looking for dating on a forum. What happened to the old fashioned days when a boy and a girl met face to face. But then again, my girlfriends brother married a woman that he met over the Internet and they seem happy. But back to the point, a forum should be for discussion.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:11 AM
JBizo's Avatar
JBizo JBizo is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 809
Default

I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:19 AM
MSG Glenn's Avatar
MSG Glenn MSG Glenn is offline
Brigadier General
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 2,729
Default

A fine looking vehicle if I do say so!

Strawberry- Just put him on your "Ignore" list & his posts & messages won't show up.
__________________
Proud Dad of a USArmy Ranger SFC - 3/75 Rangers
USNavy 1960-1966 Submarine Service, Navy Diver-UDT 21
USArmy 1980-2001 Airborne Infantry,G3, Army Instructor, Commo Instructor Company 1SG
Retired MSG
I was a Soldier. I am a Soldier. I will always be a Soldier.
Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 05-06-2009, 06:22 AM
SniperAlpha1's Avatar
SniperAlpha1 SniperAlpha1 is offline
Colonel
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Chagrin Falls, OH
Posts: 1,776
Send a message via AIM to SniperAlpha1 Send a message via MSN to SniperAlpha1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizo View Post
I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

This guy looks legit.
__________________
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 05-06-2009, 08:29 AM
StrawberryShortcake StrawberryShortcake is offline
Second Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Davie, Florida
Posts: 667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonm221 View Post
Well even if I had a picture I don't think he should try looking for dating on a forum. What happened to the old fashioned days when a boy and a girl met face to face. But then again, my girlfriends brother married a woman that he met over the Internet and they seem happy. But back to the point, a forum should be for discussion.
Well, yeah I don't think he shoudl either.. But if he atleast had a picture, he'd, idk seem less likely to be a 65 year old pervert with intent to find out where I live and kill my family after raping me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JBizo View Post
I like to meet my girls the old fashioned way. In my van....with candy.

>.<

I saw you try that with MissinHim.. I knew your MySpace was fake and that you're really a 65 year old pervert all along, JohnnyBoy..


Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG Glenn View Post
A fine looking vehicle if I do say so!

Strawberry- Just put him on your "Ignore" list & his posts & messages won't show up.
How do I do that?
__________________
"Virtue is never left to stand alone. He who has it will have neighbors." - Confucius
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." - James Dean
"Youth is a circumstance you can't do anything about. The trick is to grow up without getting old." - Frank Lloyd Wright
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:40 AM
jasonm221 jasonm221 is offline
Private
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13
Default

The think that van can get you in trouble even if it is just a joke.
Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
missinhim's Avatar
missinhim missinhim is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
I'm kind of tired of this weirdo Jersey908 messaging me every day asking me my name and where I'm from and ****.

It's like, if you don't post on the forum, and you have no picture or anything, I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU.

Maybe weirdoes don't understand that when a person doesn't reply to your messages, they don't want to talk to you, and that by continuously messaging them, you're making yourself look like a desperate weirdo.

I bet I'm not the only female who has Army Forum stalkers lol.
That guy is talking to me too. And so is millz ru. It's really creepy. How do you ignore them?
Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 05-06-2009, 10:07 AM
JBizo's Avatar
JBizo JBizo is offline
First Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 809
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonm221 View Post
The think that van can get you in trouble even if it is just a joke.
It's currently being restored. It should look something like this when it is done.



Going for a whole new demographic of "customers" too.
Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 05-06-2009, 10:08 AM
PaganAngel's Avatar
PaganAngel PaganAngel is offline
Sergeant First Class
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Witch Town, MA
Posts: 168
Send a message via AIM to PaganAngel Send a message via MSN to PaganAngel
Default

tell them you are taken? you have an army guy...? XD i love rejecting people
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Contact Us   Legal   Privacy   Link To Us    Advertise With Us    ·About Us    ·Site Map     
     Copyright 2004-2008 Activv, LLC. All rights reserved. armyreal.com is a service provided by Activv.
This website is not affiliated, endorsed, authorized, or associated in any way with any government, military or country.