armyreal.com - Forums

Go Back   ArmyReal.com Forums > Army.com General Discussions > The Lounge
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Recruit

Default women in the army

i was wondering what people thought of women in the army.......i used to reject it but after realizing how many tough women there are out there im starting to think differently

Old 05-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natan1117
i was wondering what people thought of women in the army.......i used to reject it but after realizing how many tough women there are out there im starting to think differently
This topic has been done already. Look it up. The conclusion is always the same: women can't fight for shi t.

Old 05-09-2006, 06:27 PM
First Sergeant

right....this topic has all been discussed already several times

Old 05-09-2006, 06:37 PM
Sergeant

you guys are just ignorant.......so what if it has been discussed........maybe we can have some non-sexists and women to discuss their opinion in this forum

Old 05-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Sergeant First Class

Women in the army disgusts me

Old 05-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Staff Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by natedawg
you guys are just ignorant.......so what if it has been discussed........maybe we can have some non-sexists and women to discuss their opinion in this forum
In this forum??? Youre quite an optimist.....sorry to say but ainīt gonna happen.....

Old 05-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Sergeant First Class

Send a message via AIM to armybarrelracer

Who says women can't fight?! I've got a older brother that rides bulls and I've had him running for his life from me before! My sisters ex-boyfriend who is in the military couldn't even take him down... he's about 10 years older than my bro by the way, and I'm about 5 years younger than he is. Don't tell me girls can't fight, cause I know we can!

Proverbs 3:25-26

Don't fear sudden danger or the ruin of the wicked when it comes, for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from a snare.

Old 05-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by armybarrelracer
Who says women can't fight?! I've got a older brother that rides bulls and I've had him running for his life from me before! My sisters ex-boyfriend who is in the military couldn't even take him down... he's about 10 years older than my bro by the way, and I'm about 5 years younger than he is. Don't tell me girls can't fight, cause I know we can!
I hate feminists like you. Even if that boring story about bullriding is actually true and not exaggerated (unlikely) there will be countless men out there who are better than the best female bullrider - it is the same story in every physical activity.
I can tell that you're slightly ignorant, so you'll think that just because some women are physically fitter than some men, some women can actually fight. This is wrong, and most stupid people make this confusion.
While you may physically able to cope with life in certain areas of the military (not many of them, mind you, as you are physically weaker in every way than men) you are most definitely not able to cope mentally.
The reason for this is that you just do not have the genetic material to be have the mind of a soldier; simply because women have never needed to be good soldiers: men have always done the hunting, protecting, fighting etc, which means that we have evolved to be good at it (both mentally and physically). Men are less emotional than women because they have never needed to evolve this need: women have always been at home "in the cave", looking after and loving their children. Because women were confined to the boredom of their home, they have also evolved greater conversational skills (obvious to everyone) and a less lazy attitude to things like housework; whilst men hate this, and enjoy physical activites instead. Makes sense, eh?
You see, woman just plain do not have the ability to fight. It is absent. You can put the butchest lesbian skank GI Jane into battle and she'll fail miserably. Women will not only distract men, but they'll put lives at risk. The military knows this, and this is why women are not allowed to fight.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:09 PM
First Sergeant

seriously people.....its always been like that....... tthrough all of history women were never in combat....

Old 05-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger101
seriously people.....its always been like that....... tthrough all of history women were never in combat....
shows what you know about history.